High For This

Choking, begging, smoking, orgasm torture, anal. Trust me you'll want to be high for this.

Song: High for this: The Weeknd

Me and Joji were sitting in the bar with Max and Ian, they were all low ball drunk but I wasn't, I was reponsible for these childish men. They passed around cigars acting like rich stuck up guys. After drinking and eating chicken wings Ian has this great idea that we shoot a thing for Youtube.

They staggered out Joji dragging me along the narrow streets of New York. We go along in the apartment Ian and Joji stop at our room, they came out with a small wooden box and the luggage that carries their cameras . "What's that?" I asked and Ian snickers. "Nothin sweety" they go up the stairs and I follow them as we go up the roof. They start sitting up the cameras and Joji puts on his blue childish eyeglasses. They all giggle as Max ran back down stairs. "Joji... What's going on?" I ask as Joji stumbles to me. "Ya wanna be in a video?" his breath stank of alcohol. "Joji stop..." "It's Frank now.." I roll my eyes. "I'll be in the room if you need me" I walk down the stairs "sweety..." "No Joji" I ignore him as I go back to the room. I go to bed grabbing the covers pulling them over me. Sometimes I didn't want to be the caretaker of manchildren.

I awoke hearing a fumble. I get up softly as I grab the bat Joji keeps at the side of the bed. As I peeked around seeing Joji stagger in over a passed out Ian and Max. Joji looks at me and grins as he staggers twords me. "Hey baby" he sounded more calm. "Joji... Did you sober up? What time is it?" I look at the clock but before I could see Joji grabs my chin yanking my head back kissing my lips. His breath tasted of coffee with a little hint of weed. "Joji...." I say between kisses. "Shh babe your gonna wake up Max and Ian" he pushed me to the bedroom and closed the door softly turning on the lamp beside the bed, he reached around my back and took the bat that I was holding.

He slowly put me on the bed and got out the wooden box as he sat down next to me he opened the box revealing brown paper and a dark green plant crumbled up in a neat pile next to it. "Joji is that..." I knew now why his breath smelled slightly of weed. As he fixed it up he lights the match and huffs in blowing smoke out. He put the box down on the table and neared hisself twords me. "Joji?" he kissed me and I taste the flavor on his breath. "Wanna hit?" he handed me the blunt. "I... I don't know Joji I.." he neared his mouth tword my ear. "Trust me you want to be high for this" he whispered. He handed me it and I took the blunt questioningly looking at him. He motioned me to go ahead and I did. After a few hits I start to feel woozy I could reach the clouds. I saw Joji smirk as I see him get out a tight black collar. He put it around my neck and I felt the grip causing me to hike in a breath.

"Shh you gotta be quiet" he ran his hand softly up and down my arm as I see him get out a familiar toy we sometimes use for fun. I hike in another breath as he laid me down and put the blunt in my mouth, inhaling the vibe I get even higher then the clouds. I wasn't to much of a smoker like Joji so when it comes to things like this im a little bit of a light weight. I felt my clothes smooth off of me like a cover and warm hands feeling all over my skin. I let out a little moan here and there as I feel Jojis lips cascade from my upper neck down to my wetness. Fingers grace my clit softly rubbing back and fourth only teasing, I wine in denyance. "You'll get it just be patient and be quiet" Joji murmurs as I felt him kiss my thighs up to my clit. His tounge smoothing in and out of my enterance. I grabbed the sheets and moaned a little causing Joji to sigh. He sits up and gets a cloth tying it around my mouth. "There now hush ok?" he goes back down and continues his soft lapping basically tounge fucking me slowly. I bite the cloth as I feel myself cum on him, embaressed and overheated with lust I look down to him as he licks his way up my belly.

He removed the cloth kissing me making me taste myself on his lips. As we kissed he moved himself up on my body hovering his cock teasing my wet enterance. I whine and shoot him angry glances as he put the cloth over my mouth again but tighter this time, when he put himself in me not even trying to let me get used to him I then knew why he did. I mumbled aginst the cloth, my screams of pain and pleasure muffled by the silkness of whats around my mouth. Joji takes no time in going slow, in fact he grabs my hair and rides hisself on me. He stops for a moment shifting me on my hands and knees inserting himself again yanking my hair and pulling me close as he goes fast and hard. "Fuuuuuck you feeel gooood. How would you like your ass to be filled to yeah?" his Japanese voice graced my ears and I close my eyes grabbing the sheets. I knew what was comming but I really wasn't prepared.

I felt him insert the toy in me causing me to jump a bit and clench down only making it hurt more. "Shhh now relax. It's ok relax" I let my legs open as he fucked me more slowly. He was moving the toy up and in my ass putting the vibration on, it felt so good. So fucking good. It hurt like hell though. "Are you enjoying this babe?" he murmured as I feel him turn the vibration on high. "Nnmmnmm" I mutter in the cloth. "That's it babe. Easy" he goes harder in my enterance, I could feel him swell up aginst my tight walls. "Mmmn ..." he bent down and bit my ear "go on baby. Cum on me" his soft velvet voice made me cum hard on him, he emits a groan and I feel him pull out and grab my hair pulling the cloth down putting his cock in my mouth. He cums in my mouth yanking my hair. "Mmmn god damn baby" he ran his hands over my hair looking at me. I whimper as he pulled out of my mouth and laid me down joining me pulling the viberator out of my ass. "I'll see you in the morning" he kissed my forehead.