Thunderstorm

That moment when you forgot you had TWO OTHER WHOLE BOOKS. I apologize for the lack of updating ;;. Enjoy the story.

Joji and I were outside on a empty field god knows where doing some filming for Pink Life. He was running around with that persona of his Filthy Frank and the Pink fuck in the suit. As I watched them play around in the open field filming here and there I hear a light rumble, looking up to the sky I see darkened clouds blanketing over. Pink Guy looks up and starts running pushing his hands up making a portal. "Ooh I'm out bOss" he waves and goes in leaving me with Filthy Frank, which I mind. "Fucking pussy it's just a bit of rain!" he yells as lightening struck in the background close to him. "Ooohhh shit" he starts running twords the car past me. "Frank wait!" I run after him hoping I wouldn't get struck by lightening on the way. The rain pitters and I feel some drops on my hair and face. Then all of a sudden a spew came soaking me and Frank from head to toe, I see that he reaches the car, I finally get to it as well and he yells at me for being wet. "Goddammit now my seat is ruined" "Frank please bring Joji back out I have no time dealing with your shit" I say as he rolls his eyes as I see the smug face disappear into a sweet one. "You ok (y/n)? Did Frank lock you out of the car?" I shook my head and shivered. He reached back and handed me a towel. "I'm sorry I should of known that Pink Cunt would abandon you guys if it would rain" he stroked my wet hair and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry lets go home. I'll make it up to you" he says softly in Japanese and I smile to him as we head for home.

We arrive and run inside getting more soaked as I run in I grab towels from the bathroom giggling running to a soaked Joji. He laughed taking it brushing his black hair and putting the towel around his neck. He slid by me giggling going to the bed room as I try to towel off, I follow him wondering what he's up to. I peak in the open doorway seeing Joji completely naked looking at his drawer getting out some clothes. I sneak in behind him so distracted by his back muscles. I grab him from behind feeling the dampness of his skin to where he tried to towl off. "Well hello there" he was speaking Japanese again... He knew that turned me on more then him soaked in water, what most sexy about him was his wet hair covering his eyes, his soft deep voice thats soothing to the ear when he spoke Japanese... Tantalizing to my skin and my hormones. I saw his smile widen as he turned around, his arms wrapping around me as I feel his hands go up my wet shirt.

He was messing with me...

What.
A.
Asshole.

He ran his hands up more along my wet shirt feeling my breast underneath my bra. I held my breath for the longest time as he slowly ran his hands behind slowly unbuttoning running his hands up to take my shirt off. His delicate fingers getting my bra off slowly. Very... Slowly. I wanted to wine, I wanted to beg him but I held my tounge. He won't win this round. I looked at him matching my eyes with his, I could see him smile wider. "What's the matter babe? You look a little tense... How about I..." he grabbed me and pushed me to the bed getting ontop of me planting soft nimble kisses on my neck down to my chest. Each kiss wet and little. I felt his hands stroak down my stomach playing with my pants line, I could feel his wet fingertips explore around teasing here and there. I hear myself let out a frustrated moan and a laugh from him. 'No.. He won't win..' I think as I bite my lip confident.

He lifted his head from my neck raising his eyebrow at me. He knew I was showing restraint to beg. I could see a flicker in his eyes as I hear thunder outside. He puts his head down again and plants kisses down my stomach to my pants line. I could feel my need to beg itching my throat as I felt his hands grab my pants pulling them down his teeth attaching to my pantie line. I felt a scratch at my throat and a moan Joji mumbled a laugh as I felt his tounge gilding on my clit. More moans, grabbing the sheets.

I broke.

"Joji enough!" the thunder boomed with my shout as i grab his shoulders pulling him up to me he smiled and laughed. "That's my girl" the Japanese again... Fuck him... I felt the tip of his cock slowly hover over me putting it in and stroking it around inside me pulling and pushing in me. I moan out as he kisses me whispering "you feel so good, so wet" he kissed me twisting his tounge with mine. The thunder boomed again and we heard the pounding of rain outside. "Oh fuck" he stroaks more as he goes faster and harder running his hands through my hair. "Mnn... Fuck..." he moans and I moan with him. "Joji ah..." I felt him go faster and harder. He kisses me making me cum on him and I moan out into his mouth. "Mnn" he mumbles as he thrust slowly and hard. I could feel that he came. He huffed out in exhaustion as the thunder boomed scaring us both. "Oh fuck" he jumped and pulled out cuddling me "Oh Joji" I kissed him hiding in his chest when the lighting lit up the room followed by the boom.

"Was that to make up for Frank?" I asked in Japanese and he laughed. "Yes"