I Will Always Protect You (NaLu fanfiction)

Lucy p.o.v

I watch everyone in the guild be there normal merry selves. I smiled at how Erza was beating the shit out of Gray and Natsu for making her drop her cake.

"Lu-chan you've been extremely quiet" a pettie blue haired girl said. I shifted my view towards her. Levy is the only one who knew what was happening. "I'm worried" i muttered. "Don't be i'm sure they'll understand the situation even tho there using use against you" she said.

I clenched mt fist tighter under the table. The letter i recived earlier that morning still laid safetly in my pocket. I had let Levy read it earlier when she had stopped by my house.

"Levy i'm afraid they wont understand and follow me. I need to go" I said. "If the Sky garudians think your there savior they'll want to help you" Levy said. "I know i'm going to talk to Master know" i said.

I got up aftr that staement and went up the stairs. I knocked on his door and i could hear the shuffle of person inside. He open the door with a surprise. "Lucy my dear what's bring you here" he asked. "We need to talk" i said. "Come in" he said moving out of the way.

.............................................................................................................

Natsu p.o.v

I noice that Lucy hasn't been acting the same as she normally acts. I notice her and Levy talking in a corner. Once Lucy left i made my way over to Levy who had a frown on her face. "What's wrong with Lucy" i asked. Levy jumped at the sound of my voice. "Oh Natsu you scared me" she said.

"Lucy no acing like her normal self care yo explain a bit on that subject" i asked. Levy twiddle her thumbs biting her lower lips. She trying to out think me. "Well she might be leaving the guild for three years" she muttered.

"WHAT" i exclaimed. This caught everyone attention in the guild. "This is why I wasn't suppose to tell you" levy mutter. What does she mean Lucy is leaving the guild for three years!! "Why is she leaving" I asked.

"Well she was chosen to be the next Sky Priestess and she received a letter this morning. They want to train her for three years and we shouldn't worry about her. They have this special guardian to watch over Lucy" Levy said.

"She can't go" I said. I was angry and hurt!. "Shut up" a familiar voice said. We turn towards Master and Lucy. Once I saw Lucy I ran over there. "Lucy your leaving!" I whined. She seemed surprised when I said that. "Yes everyone Lucy is leaving for three years. She has been chosen to be a priestess of the sky. You should congratulate her and send her off with happy thoughts" Master said.

"Congrats Lucy" The guild yelled. I frowned at this. How can they just let her go so easy. "Natsu" happy said as he landed on my shoulder. "Lucy will come back right?" Happy asked.

"Of course she will buddy" I said.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Lucy p.o.v

Natsu seemed upset but once Happy went over there he seemed to get a little happier. I know this would take a toll on team Natsu, but it's time for me to get stronger.

"Lu-chan I'm sorry for telling Natsu" Levy said. "Well he would of found out" I said. "Love rival will be gone that means Juvia can have Gray!" Juvia exclaimed. I had to laugh at that. "Good Luck Lucy" Wendy said. "Yeah you'll do great" Mira said. "Of course she will" Erza said.

"Good luck Bunny-girl. If you get stronger we should fight" Gajeel said. "Gajeel" Levy whined. "hehehe" he laughed. "You'll do good don't let them beat you down" Gray said.

I smiled at then and laughed. The only person I haven't heard from was Natsu. I looked around to spot him but I didn't see him. "If your looking for Natsu he was out back sulking" Mira said. "I'm going to talk with him" I said. "W-wait Lucy don't..." Mira began, but I didn't hear her.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Normal p.o.v

"Mira why shouldn't she go" Erza asked. Mira sighed and sat down. "Lisanna was going to confess to Natsu since Lucy was leaving" Mira said. "This isn't going to end well" Levy said. "I hope Natsu chooses right he seemed pretty pissed" Mira said.

"I'm sure what ever happens Lucy will take care of it" Erza said.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Natsu p.o.v

Lisanna popped out of no where scaring me. I was lying on the ground while she was laughing. "Lisanna what do you want" I asked pushing myself up. "Well you seemed down and stuff just wanted to make sure you were okay" she said.

I raised my eyebrows at her. I had a feeling she was up to something.

"You know Natsu since Lucy is leaving you'll need another team mate" she said. "I wont replace Lucy" I said. She frowned but smirked. She came at me before I could render my thoughts. Her lips crashed on mine and I fell backwards with her on top of me.

I pushed her away and sat up whipping my mouth. "Oh Natsu you will be mine" she said with a evil glare. (BTW I Do Not Like Lisanna And Is A Total NaLi Hater) "W-Wah" I began. A sharp pain erupted in my head as I clutched it. "Fall Natsu fall to my control" Lisanna said. "No" I whispered. I could smell Lucy. "Seems someone about to get heart broken" Lisanna said. 'NO' I yelled.

Lisanna moved her hand up and I stood up. She walked closely placing my hands on her waist. She leaned up and began to kiss me. I could hear a gasped behind me. Lucy smell came at me hard as i tried to force my body to move away from Lisanna.

Lisanna moved as she smirked at Lucy. " It seems he is mine now " Lisanna said. I tried extremely hard to move my lips but they just wont move.

Lucy face turn to a emotionless feature. "You can have him" she sneered. My eyes widen in surprise at that moment.

"why aren't you fighting for him" Lisanna screeched. "If i'm leaving i don't want him to hurt. I care to much to do that so Natsu be happy" she said.

She turned and left. I could smell the scent of tears as she left. My face fell as i watched. "Oh well" Lissanna said grabbing my hand. Lucy please don't go!

Lucy p.o.v

I whipped at my tears and walked back to the guild. Walking in i looked around. Everyone was there normal self. "Bye" i whispered. I turn and left running to my apartment. Grabbing a few things i would need oi strapped on my bag and left to go to the meeting spot.

"I'LL BE BACK IN THREE YEARS" i yelled to the world.

..............................................................................................................................................................

I hope you like this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"