Mysterious Demons; The goddess of the lake wants to fight

I'm so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated!!!! I've been extremely tired and I felt like shit these past few days. Please forgive me!!

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Lucy p.o.v

A searing pain past through my head and down to my body parts. I slowly open my eyes to the dull paint to the infirmary. I open my eyes for a bit gaining the burning sensation to my eyes. A pair of cool hands ran over my exposed skin. I turn to see Wendy working her magic on me. Sweat beaded the little girls face as she worked on me.

I turn the opposite way to see Keara in the same state as me. Her skin was paler then mine and she look deathly sick. Something tells me that we ended up using more power then what was needed. A warm hand gripped mine making me turn to it. Natsu was rubbing his eyes like he had just woke up from a nap. 

"Your awake Luce" he said smiling one of those big smiles. "How long have I've been out?" I asked. "About 2 days now. You and that Keara chick over there used up a lot of magic therefore leaving you vulnerable. Wendy been working none stop trying to get you awake" he said. "What about Keara?" I asked. "She wasn't in bad shape" Wendy said removing her magic from me. The little girl sat down with a tired face. 

Keara began to move around. In a flash Troy was beside her. She was so giving me details later on this dude. Keara eyes fluttered open and a flash of panic shown in them.

Her memories burn fresh in my mind. I understand how she feels responsible for his all most death. His mother was pretty scary as well. "Troy" she whispered. Natsu hands squeezed mine and I turn to see him smile.

"Were you here the whole time" I asked. He nodded and let go of my hand. "I was hoping that I could apologize for everything" he began but I placed my finger on his lips.

He gave me a questioning look as I did this. "No Natsu no apologizing" I said. I smiled and removed my finger.

"You can go now" I heard Keara say. I turn my attention to the duo. Keara was standing and frowning. "Wait you want me to leave. Four years and you just want me to leave" he said glaring at the girl.

"Troy its not my choice" she started but a blinding light stopped her. "She is not allowed to see you" a voice said from within the light. The most beautiful women stepped through a portal. Her hair was done up in a beautiful bun. Half of her silky black hair flowed down her back.  Blue teardrop crystals dotted her hair as well.

Her eyes were a misty white. A blue crescent rested on her forehead. She wore a blue dress that look see through but wasn't. Keara face fell quickly and I knew that this was Troy mom. She looked a little different from four years ago.

"Mom why are you here", he asked surprised. "I told that girl that she was not allowed to call upon you nor see you. She nearly got you killed" she said glaring at Keara. I turn to stand up with Natsu help. " I don't care what you say okay" Troy said. 

"What's going on" Natsu asked totally confused. "When I was in Keara head she had shone me her past.  While traveling to the sky guardian keep she made a mistake that nearly got him killed. Enraged his mother wanted Keara to stay far away from him. Scared and feeling guilty she did that till now" I explained. "Wow" he said. I looked at him and sighed. I knew he didn't understand it but was trying. 

"I'll let the girl see you and call upon you if she can beat me in a battle right now" she said. "WHAT" I yelled. They turn my direction and I gulped. "She just woke up from the infirmary and you want her to fight just to see him" I asked. "Lucy it's fine. I accept" Keara said. "Good I the goddess of the lake give her word that if you Keara beat me in a battle can see my son and call upon him, and if you fail then you are not allowed to see him and I will force your contract gone" she said.

"Wait you can't force the contract gone. You know how it will effect Keara" Troy spoke up. "Well that a price she will have to pay. Now I advise you to leave your input out" she snapped. "When do we start" Keara asked. "Now" she replied. 

............................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry v Sorry Sorry for the long wait. I don't want to be one of those people who don't update for three weeks or longer, but I am currently sick and it hurts my head to write at the moment. 

I'll try to update on my other chapters soon.