How can you forget a friend (part 2)

Sorry for the long wait everyone. I got a new phone and had to redownload everything and just didn't get time to work on this. Now that I'm back in school I can cont. on :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy P.O.V

I chased after Happy as he flew away. I knew Keara was going to kill Natsu, but I wanted to finsd the blue exceed and make sure he didn't do anything stupid. He manage to slip past me and hide inside the forest. I crept in and kept my eyes open for any signs of him. I wished Keara was out here so she could sniff him out. 

"Happy" I called out. I could hear the sound of sobbing close by. I walked down a path to a clearing. Above me Happy sat on a tree branch crying. Grabbing the trunk I began to climb and sat by him. "Happy" I said once more. He lifted his head and hugged my arm. "I want him back" he said. I petted his head and sighed. "I know Happy we all do, but give me some time. If you want I can see if Wendy would like to keep you over" I said. "Okay" he said. I picked him up and lept down. Landing with grace I walked back through the forest. My eyes widen to what I saw when I got back to the guild. 

Keara P.O.V

I saw Lucy run after Happy int he corner of my eyes. Rage boiled through me as I watch Natsu glare at the blue cat. "How can that animal call me a friend" he said. I tried to calmn down, but Lisanna pushed a button she shouldn't have done. "He completly weak, and what guild has animals in it" she said. 

I slamed my hand on the table. They jumped as the table broke in half. "How can you say such things when you turn into animals" I said. "At least I don't run off crying" she shot back. "Lisanna don't" Levy warned. I stood up and let out a deep breath. "If I were you I would shut up" I said. "Why because little miss perfect gonna blow her top" she asked. "No little miss perfect is going to rearrange that stupid face of yours" I growled trying to lunge. Levy had called Gajeel over and he had me in a death grip. "Calmn down Keara" Levy said. I relax a little and Gajeel let me go as I stepped away. The door open and I could smell Lucy and Happy. 

"What happen to the table" Lucy asked. "I broke it" I said. She walked closer with Happy hiding in her arms. "Look what the blonde bitch drug back" Lisanna said. "Okay she is so dead" I yelled running at her. Again Gajeel grabbed me and had me in a death grip. I pouted as I struggle to free myself. "Master should we do something" Mira asked. 

I looked over at him as he study Lisanna. "Let this play out Mira" he answered. I wasn't sure what evil power Lisanna had, but being this close I could tell it wasn't human. It was a dark power of a demon. I clenched my teeth and relax. Gajeel let go and I stepped up closer to them. Erza and the others got infront of Lisanna. "Lisanna it has come to my attention that you have made a deal with a demon" I said. Her face paled a bit as she stepped back. "H-How can you tell" she said. 

Lucy walked close to me and placed her free hand on my shoulder. "Keara is a half demon" she said. Everyone looked at me with blank faces. "That's why Levy and Freed can't find much on this mind control stuff. It's a old magic of the orignals, and very dangerous" I said. 

"Lisanna did you make a deal with a demon" Mira asked. She had walked closer once she heard the news. Master still sat on the bar watching the ordeal. A guy with spiky blonde hair watch the white hair beauty. "I'm sorry Mira, but I did" Lisanna said. "WHY" Mira yelled. Tears welded up in her eyes as she stop next to Lucy.

Lucy P.O.V

So were dealing with demon powers. It explains why we couldn't find things on it and why Keara has been looking uncomfortable. Mira was next to me know looking at her sister. Happy climbed up to my shoulder as I grabbed her hand to comfort the white hair mage. 

"Because I wanted Natsu okay. We were to get married, but he fell for Lucy" she said. "That gives you a reason to make a deal with a demon. Demons are dangerous and making that contract makes you there servent. It doesn't matter if they promise not to mess with you if another demon kills your contractor you become that demon servent" Keara said. 

Keara was only half, but grew up in the demon world. That's why the sky gaurdians didn't like her and hated her. I only know a little about demons due to what Keara shared, but the main thing is that never make a contract with a demon. Keara made a contract and learn the hard way. Now she's own by some perverted water demon.

"I don't care. Now if you don't leave me I'll call him and he will kill all of you" Lisanna hissed. I went to slap her, but a dark cloud emerge around us. "Too late he's here" Lisanna chuckled. Natsu, Erza, and Gray all fell to the ground.

A man in a cloak appeared next to Lisanna. I placed my hand on my keys ready to act. "So your Troy little servent" he said in a raspy voice towards Keara. Who's this Troy?

----------------------------------

Another update :D

And its just getting interesting.

ps your all thinking this should be a NALU story but I wanted to add a priblem and cause  the more you read the more ull understand.

dont worry there wilk be NALU moments soon and an epic mystery/battle