Prologue

"Ollie, are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked my twin as we stood at the docks waiting for my father.

"I'm sure, Emma. Laurel will never know." Oliver replied when Tommy came over to us.

"An entire week without the Queen twins, how am I going to survive?" He asked us. Tommy gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before giving Oliver a man hug.

"You'll figure out a way." Oliver replied. "I see dad, I'm going to go talk to him about something." Oliver said before running over to our father. Making sure they weren't looking, I pulled Tommy behind a stand and kissed him.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Tommy moan out.

"You should come with us." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oliver doesn't know yet." Tommy retorted as I groaned.

"We can tell him. I don't want to sneak around him, Tommy." I told him. Tommy and I had been together for the past two months. Oliver surprisingly hadn't figured it out yet, Thea caught Tommy sneaking out of my room a few times though. But I was able to easily bribe her into not saying a word.

"And we will, once you guys get back. I promise." Tommy told me. "Now we should probably go before they get suspicious."

"We'll be back before you know it." I said as we walked over to where my father, Oliver, and Sara were.

"I hope so." Tommy said.

"You ready, Princess?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Bye." I said hugging Tommy. Little did I know that it would be the last time I hugged him for a long time.

----

Later that week, a disaster would strike Queen's Gambit separating the group of four into three different groups. Robert and Oliver Queen would go one way, Sara Lance another, and Emma Queen a different way. Each facing challenges they never thought they would have to face in their privileged lives.

Back at Starling City, news would be released of the shipwreck bringing forth tears. Oliver, Robert, Emma, and Sara were all declared dead after not being found. Starling City's beloved twins were gone. Things would never be the same after the Queen's Gambit sunk.

Five Years Later

Billionaire Oliver Queen found by Chinese fishermen on an island in the North China Sea five days ago after five long years. There is no report of whether the other passengers of the Queen's Gambit, Robert Queen, Emma Queen, and Sara Lance, survived the shipwreck too.

Oliver Queen was back, but what happened to Emma Queen?