City Wanderers

"Great, you're ready to go." Tommy said walking into Emma's room the next morning.

"Go where?" Emma asked from her dresser. She had just finished putting on some make up.

"You, me, and Oliver are hitting the city today." Tommy said dragging her away from the dresser. "You're beautiful as is, make up is not needed." He said leading her to his car where Oliver was waiting for them.

"Finally." He said getting in the car.

"Your funerals blew." Tommy told the twins when they were all seated in the Mercedes.

"Did you get lucky?" Oliver questioned while Emma wondered how many other woman Tommy had been with in the time she was gone. She knew that it had to have happened and wasn't mad, but it would be nice to know.

"Fish in a barrel. They were so sad..." Tommy said jokingly. In reality, he was a disaster.

"No." Oliver said not believing him. Tommy looked through the rear view mirror at Emma hoping for some kind of reaction.

"And huggy." Tommy added. "And I am counting on another target rich environment for your welcome home bash." He told the twins who raised eyebrows.

"At my what?" They asked in perfect unison. To Tommy it was always creepy when they did that.

"You guys came back from the dead. This calls for a party. You tell me where and when. I'll take care of everything." Tommy told them as they reached the glades. "And this city's gone to crap. Your dad sold his factory just in time. And why'd you want to drive through this neighborhood anyway?" Tommy said more so to Oliver than Emma.

"No reason." Oliver muttered looking at the factory. Emma on the other hand was on her brand new phone.

"So what'd you miss the most, steaks at the palm, drinks at the station, meaningless s*x?" Tommy questioned.

"Laurel." Oliver replied.

"Everyone is happy you're alive. You want to see the one person who isn't?" Tommy asked bewildered by what his friend just said.

"I missed the sex." Emma said from the back making both of the guys turn to face her. Oliver looked like he was in the most uncomfortable position ever, while Tommy smirked. "What? A girl has needs." Emma said defending herself.

-----
Tommy and Emma stood in the alleyway as Oliver went to go talk to Laurel. "How many?" Emma asked out of nowhere surprising Tommy.

"How many what?" He asked.

"How many woman were there after me?" Emma clarified as she leaned against his car.

"Emma, you don't-" Tommy started.

"I just want to know Tommy; I'm not mad or anything." Emma told him sincerely.

"Two." Tommy replied. Before she could ask more, Oliver walked back to them.

"Did you get that out of your system?" Emma asked Oliver as she spotted a van coming towards them.
"What're they doing?" She questioned as armed men appeared in front of the trio.

"Hey!" A bystander said but he was quickly shot to his death by one of the men. Before they could react, the three were knocked out by the armed men.

-----

"Mr. Queen!" A man yelled pulling the hoods off of Oliver and Emma's heads. "Did your father survive that accident?" He asked Oliver, but instead of replying Oliver glared at the man. "I ask the questions. You give me the answers." He said getting angry. Emma wanted to say something, but was stopped by getting tasered. "Did he make it to the island? Did he tell you anything?" The man asked but taser King Oliver this time.

"Yes, he did." Oliver said glancing at his sister. Emma looked directly at the man as she worked on unbinding her tied hands.

"What did he tell you, Mr. Queen?" The man asked not knowing that both siblings had gotten free of their constraints.

"He told me I'm gonna kill you." Oliver replied looked at an unconscious Tommy.

"You're delusional. You're zip-cuffed to that chair." The man said laughing.

"Not anymore." The twins said in perfect unison as they held up their untied hands. Oliver was a little surprised on how Emma had managed to do that. The first kidnapper went to attack Oliver, but was knocked out by Emma. Oliver disarmed the second kidnapper and killed him. The third kidnapper tried to make a run for it but was quickly pushed to the ground by Emma.

"You killed that man." Oliver said to the man his twin had smushed against the concrete floor.

"You don't have to do this." The kidnapper begged the two siblings.

"Yes, I do. Nobody can know my secret." Oliver said as he snapped the man's neck. "Something you want to tell me, Em?" Oliver asked Emma questioningly.

"I can't Ollie." Emma said wanting to tell him. "Even if I wanted to I couldn't."

"What could you have possibly done Emma?" Oliver asked worried for his sister. He didn't want to lose her again.

"Just like nobody can know your secret, nobody can know mine." Emma told him. "I tell you one day, just not now." She said before rushing to Tommy's side. He seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Emma?" Tommy questioned groggily.

"I'm here, we're okay." She told him. Oliver looked at his best friend and sister. He realized that more than a friendship was going on between them.