Sibling Talks

Emma was wrapped up in Tommy's arms. The two sitting on one of the sofas in the Queen Mansion. Detective Lance and two other detectives standing up around the living room. Oliver was on the other sofa with Moira next to him.

"So that's your story. A guy in a green hood flew in with some girl in a black catsuit and they single-handedly took out 3 armed kidnappers." Detective Lance asked the twins. He didn't look convinced by the story the siblings had concocted. "I mean, who is he? Why would he do that?" He questioned in disbelief that the Queen twins would have such luck.

"I don't know. Find him and you can ask." Oliver replied, glancing over at his sister.

"Yeah. What about you two?" He asked Tommy and Emma, showing them the sketches. "You see the hood guy and girl?"

"I saw... just movement. Everything was blurry." Tommy replied. "I was kind of out of it."

"I couldn't see their faces exactly, but I did see the hood guy and girl." Emma told him.

"Yeah. It's funny, isn't it? One day back, and already somebody's gunning for you two. Aren't you popular?" Lance said venomously.

"Were you able to identify the men?" Moira questioned glaring at the detective.

"Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. These were pros." Detective Hilton stated.

"Can you take me away from here, please?" Emma whispered to Tommy.

"Sure, as soon as the detectives leave, you and I can go on a long drive." Tommy promised making Emma smile.

"Your luck never seems to run out, does it?" Lance said to Oliver before walking out of the mansion with the other detectives.

"I'm going to talk to Oliver, then we can go." Emma told Tommy. She got up and followed Oliver upstairs. Oliver had left the door open for her.

"So you and Tommy?" Oliver questioned looking out the window. "How long?"

"Two months before the Gambit. We are planned on telling you when we came back, but that didn't happen till now." Emma told him, sitting down on his bed.

"He cares about you." Oliver stated sitting down next to her. Emma just nodded, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I know." Emma sighed. "I want him to care, but I don't think it's wise that he does. After what happened, Ollie, after what I've done. What I've been through."

"What happened to you, Em?" Oliver questioned.

"I was in Russia being trained to be a deadly assassin. A lot happened there, Ollie. Stuff that I would like to forget, but never can." She replied. "One thing being, finding you in alliance with the Bratva."

"You know?" He asked surprised.

"I was assigned to take a recluse member of the Bratva out when I saw you." She said. "We'll talk later, Tommy is waiting for me." She told him getting up. Oliver simply nodded. Emma walked out of the room, only to run into Tommy. Before she could fall, he caught her.

"Hey." Tommy said looking into her eyes lovingly. His mind wandering back to the first time he saw her in a romantic way.

"Hey." Emma said with a small smile. "You caught me."

"I told you, I'd always catch you, princess." Tommy retorted. "I meant it then, I mean it now, and I'll mean it in the future." He said with all seriousness. Tommy had just gotten back the love of his life, and he wasn't going to let go of her anytime soon. With a smile, Emma leaned up and captured his lips in a kiss. It was short and simple, but filled with love.

"Let's go?" She questioned intertwining their hands.

"Let's go." Tommy stated leading her away from Oliver's room. "There's so much I want to tell you, Em." He said truly happy after five long years.