o n e

e d i t e d

Ross' POV;

"So, Rossy, what are you doing after this? I was hoping, your house?"

I cringed as she giggled.

I swear, how was this a match?! This girl is crazy man...

"Yea, of course, I'm going home, but without you..." I said as she gasped. People around us in the restaurant gave us glances. I clear my throat, "Check, please?"

//Page Break//

I sighed, I mean, yesterday was horrible. This actually happens like twice a week.

I use Tinder, I like how a girl looks, I like, it's a match, date, then find out she's not the girl I was hoping for.

Don't get me wrong, actually, I'm not so shallow. I look at their bio as well, but all they do is lie.

I mean, a girl my age on Tinder can be wearing a slutty thing, not to be rude though, and on their bio it can say, "I don't do sex on the first date".

Okay, okay, anyways.

I'm 20 years old, and still looking for someone.

Don't call me desperate, because I'm not. I just want to see if there is a girl out there for me, which hopefully there is.

Yes, I do use Tinder, and I find it very helpful.

Tinder helps me find girls, but even though their attitude in real life is.. really just horrible, it helps me realize, she's not the one.

I would've never realized that without Tinder, so.

I've actually been using the app for almost 2 years now and it's basically part of my life.

Sometimes I think to myself, girls can be really shallow, so why not just give up?

I've learned, the hard way, just sliding that out there, that girls only care about looks. Guys looks and even theirs.

I've never met a girl that actually cares about me, let alone my personality. Yea, I'm about to give up on that "soulmate" thing, I just don't think it's real.

Well it is real, just not for me.

But maybe there's someone close to that, that's why I gotta keep searching, I mean it is a possibility.

Okay yea, anyways, enough of the lovely dovely stuff that might not even exist..

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts as I grab my charger and plug it in on the outlet behind my nightstand and place my phone there to charge.

I've been using the app all day, if you ask me, I need a break, please and thank you.

I make my way downstairs and find my brothers playing some video game.

"HE'S ALIVE!" Rocky yelled and I throw a sarcastic laugh, "Yea okay, I came back from the dead."

Riker chuckled and placed his controller down, guessing he lost.

"Where were you man? We've been playing for hours," he asked while I walk to the kitchen and he follows me.

"Just upstairs."

I shrug and see Rydel talking on the phone.

Rydel uses Tinder too, but nobody knows except me. In fact, we're the only ones who use it.

She hung up and looked at me, "How was your date yesterday, little bro?"

With her fingers, she brushed some of her hair to the back of her ear and raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to answer.

"Not the one," I simply say. There was nothing to say really.

She sympathetically smiled, "You'll find her."

But to be honest, I don't think so.

_______________________________________________

ALOHA 💁

This is the first chapter (No duh) and I hope you like it. Let me know if I should keep going!

(I do not own Tinder btw, just saying)

I have other story ideas if this isn't what you like.

And I know the first chapter was kinda boring, but as the story goes on, it gets.. let's say.. Interesting? 😏

This is kinda different from the stories I've written..

Why? Well let's say it's gonna be harder for Ross and Laura, ey?

JUST TESTING THE WATERS AND SEE.

I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER STORY IDEA, "The Aussie".

"Ross Lynch, the guy who only likes Australian girls, weird huh? Something about them, just amazed him. How they talked always pleased Ross. It's weird to say, but Ross honestly didn't care. They were attractive to him.

Laura knew what she was getting into. She wasn't the best at speaking with accents, but she was willing to do anything to get him to notice her. Poor girl honestly had no choice, but to be, live, and speak like an Aussie."

I like the plot hahaha, don't you? 😉

Anyways, thank you guys for reading I love you all 😍

And yea yea, working on the cover 😁

-KitKat 😘