e i g h t

e d i t e d 

Ross' POV;

No calls. No texts. No nothing.

Ever since I said no, she has been acting strange. I didn't think it will affect her as much, honestly. I just thought she'd just shake it off like any other girl would.

With her ignoring me, I can't even think straight. It's been 2 days, why can't she just get over it? 

Without hesitation, I quickly move my thumbs and I begin typing, "I'm sorry Laur."

Trust me, this is not my first try. But it doesn't matter how many texts I send, she won't bother.. 

Wait...

My face lit up and I race out of my room and go to Rydel's without knocking. She jumped a bit by my sudden approach, "Can't you knock?!"

"Rydel! It's an emergency! I need to use your phone!" 

"What? No!" 

She hugged her phone as if it was the only thing in the world that she'll ever love. Well I certainly hope so..

I snatch the phone from her hands, which made her gasp, and go to her contacts. She was texting a boy, mhm.. I quickly deleted her contact with the boy before she notices and typed Laura's number that I know by hard.

"Hey Laura! I need to talk to you ASAP! It's girl code, ya know? Be at your house in 10! Kisses -Dells <3"

I smiled satisfied at my mimic of Rydel. I throw the phone at her, not caring where it landed, got my keys and dashed out the door.

//Page Break//

I knock on her door with my sweaty palms, which were actually sweatier than ever. Even sweatier than our first date. How could I be nervous? 

Laura opened the door, furrowing her eyebrows together once her eyes met mine. "Ross?! What are you doing--.."

I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her outside, making her close the door on the way out.

"Can you stop avoiding me?" 

She rolled her eyes. I don't like it when she does that, unless if it's playfully, but it just gets on my nerves sometimes.

"I'm not, I just lost interest?"

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, "Really? Because we both know that sounded more like a question than a statement."

"Just leave me alone, please?"

I didn't know what to say. I knew what I was getting myself into. I want to use Laura as my girlfriend to get back at Riker, and that's what I'm going to do.

"I can't do that." 

She sighed as I slowly let go of her shoulders, "And why is that?" 

She crossed her arms over her chest once I didn't say anything. There was a long silence, not awkward, but peaceful. Weird, yet, no tension. Maybe it was the palm trees, making it feel like the beach.

Right when her mouth opened, I looked right into her eyes, which I've never done with any girl before, and said, "Because I don't want that. And you and I both know that you don't want that either."

__________________________________________________________________

HEY KITKATS!

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE LATELY.. SCHOOL IS KILLING ME, I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND

ALSO, WHICH STORY DO YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE NEXT? 

Alsooo, make sure to follow our account KitAry_sisters2k16 because like c'mon, make me happy, no? :)

I'de really appreciate if you also follow my IG account obeyy.rydel heh

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT IN SCHOOL (im not) SO YEA..

THANK YOU ALL (or whoever is still reading this) FOR READING THIS, COMMENT IF YOU ARE XD , I LOVE YOU ALLLLL, AND AND AND.......

PEACE!

-KitKat