s e v e n

e d i t e d

Ross' POV';

It's been a week and I've been inviting Laura to my house more often. I'm honestly starting to think she wants something serious, when clearly, I don't.

It's just not the time. But like Laura said, she has never been in love before, so what does she know about relationships?

I thought so..

I texted Laura to meet me in my house since she wanted to go to the mall. You're probably thinking, 'What? So you're gonna let the poor girl drive to your house?'

Well yes, my sister stole my car to go to her friend's house. I told Laura that I was fine in walking to her house, but she insisted.

I love how she always cares for others before her..

I heard a door bell ring and I immediately stood up before my siblings can mess things up. Every time she comes, something has to happen.

I can't make her visits perfect, no matter what I do.

I dashed down the stairs and saw Ryland about to open it. I bumped my sides to his, which made him stumble down, "Dude!"

I ignored his attempt on trying to get up and open the door, placing my hand on the door frame, "Sup'?"

"Sky," she let out the giggle that never fails to make me smile.

I shake my head and took a step outside, closing the door behind me. "Thanks for picking me up."

She waved it off, "It's alright."

We get inside the car and she starts driving. It's funny how in the first date, it never got awkward, but I've never been so awkward in my life right now.

"Ross?"

I hummed as I look out the window. "Um.. Have you ever been in a real relationship? You know, like.. in love?"

She gave me small glances before looking right back at the road. I closed my eyes and smiled, "Ah yes.. Name was Bridgit (A/N: HAHA NO, NOT BRIDGIT MENDLER!) I didn't know at the time, because I was 16, I didn't know the little hints she gave me that she didn't want anything too serious. I saw her with another guy one day, got so pissed.." I scoffed and kept talking, "She told me that she's not the one for me, that I should find someone who deserves to be with me.. But I don't believe it really.." 

I look at the small frown on her face, did I do something?

"What do you mean by nothing too serious?" 

A wave of heat suddenly splashed over me.. She's too innocent.. "It's.. Uh.. When you don't want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend.. When you don't want to be in love.."

I fiddle with my fingers as she tilts her head to the side before taking a deep breath, "Do you want to be in love?"

I quickly look out the window as she patiently awaits for my answer.

It feels like hours had passed when they were only seconds. What is wrong with me? I'de usually just straight up say no, but something's blocking me.

I bit my lip as I see her sigh when I don't reply.

She stopped the car when she finally found a parking spot and stared at me with a burning sensation. She wouldn't drop it that easily, wouldn't she?

I kept my gaze out the window, even though I was staring at nothing but an old rusty car. 

We just stayed there.. The only sound coming from her was her fingers tapping the wheel slightly, waiting for my answer.

I closed my eyes just the slightest bit and bit my tongue before speaking.

"No."

__________________________________________________________

Hello there :)

Sooo Ross doesn't wanna be in love? Well that's a bummer.. Eh?

But I am the writer, so who knows ;)

Asdfghjkl *impatiently waiting for Laura's new album to be released*

LALA SOUNDS SO GOOD

AHHHH ASDFGHJKL

GOING CRAZY BRUH

ANYWAYS, WHO'S STARTING SCHOOL? #HELPME

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK, IT'S TOO.. HORRIBLE! ALL THERE IS, IS DRAMA LIKE.. IDGI

SO Imma start doing these Q&A's.. Hopefully ya'll answer bc like.. I don't wanna be a loner..

Q: How many best friends do you have?

A: Real life: 2 
    Internet Friends: Like 4,000,000 (Im jk..)

BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHORT CHAPTER, MUAH AND AND AND..

PEACE!

-KitKat