t h r e e

e d i t e d

Ross' POV;

"Ross, come down here for a second!" 

I sigh and make my way down the stairs, "Yea, Ry?"

I sit on the couch as he looks around like he was searching for something. "Where's the TV remote?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, ask Riker. He was using it earlier." He huffed and sat on the couch, probably giving up or really just too lazy to call Riker..

"So what's up?" He asked. I reached into my pocket to get my phone, but I felt nothing. Ugh I left it upstairs..

"Nothing.. Hold up man," I stood up and went upstairs, about to open the door to my room.

That's funny, there was no sound of Rocky, Ell, and Riker. Wait where's Rydel?

I suddenly hear a stumble inside my room..

I press my ear to the door and heard Rydel's voice, "Guys stop, he can get her on his own.." 

Get what on my own?

"No he can't. Delly, it has been 2 years! Yet, he can't seem to keep one girl," Riker pointed at out. I scoffed and opened the door, "Get out."

Rocky turned around as Ell dropped my phone. 

Riker's face softened when he took a look at my eyes. They probably showed anger right now..

"Ross, man, we were just trying to help--.." 

"Help? I don't need help. I can get a girl on my own without all of you!" 

I yelled, but I had to. As much as I hate it, they need to listen because they usually don't.

Rocky looked down, "But you needed Rydel's help on changing your profile picture.."  Are they kidding me right now? "Yea, but--"

"You always need our help, Ross. You're just our little brother, you don't understand--.." 

"BUT RIKER, I DO UNDERSTAND. I'M 20 YEARS OLD, LET ME LIVE LIFE, BECAUSE UNLIKE ALL OF YOU, I THINK THAT A GIRL WILL NOT HELP ME SURVIVE.. Just leave..."

I look at all of them flinch at my voice, and I saw fear in my sister's eyes.. I never yell at her, but I just did. And to be honest, I felt like a jackass.

They all just left, leaving my phone on the floor.

How nice..

I huffed and picked it up. I look at the screen in front of me.. They were texting Laura?

SERIOUSLY..?

I looked at the messages between Laura and my siblings.

To Laura:
Wassup Laurie?

I swear, I need to kill myself right now.

From Laura:
Don't call me that..

To Laura:
I'm so sorry! Hugs and kisses..? :D

Yea, I know for a fact Rydel said that..

From Laura:
Dude, be honest, are you.. uh gay?

Asdfghjkl

To Laura:
No, no! That was my sister.. But you're hot

I know that was Rocky, I just know.

From Laura:
Thanks?

Great, they scared her off..

And that's when I entered and Ell dropped my phone.. I roll my eyes and started texting.

To Laura:
Hey, I'm sorry. The ones who were just texting you were my siblings..

I sigh and not even a second later, she replied.

From Laura:
Like I'm going to believe that..

What's that supposed to mean?

To Laura:
Not lying.. So, what's your favorite place to go to?

Wait.. Riker says I can't get a girl (and actually keep her) without his help.. Maybe I can use Laura to prove him wrong!

That's such a great idea..

I smile at myself. Not to be rude, I mean, she's a really beautiful girl, and a feisty one, may I add. But I don't know, she's just not the type I would date. But she's gold, if I can fake date her, without her noticing of course.

I just need to make one rule, it's easy.

Not to fall in love.

____________________________________________________________

Hey!

I updated since a lot of you really like this story, which I'm glad of!

But what do you think of Ross using Laura? Do you think he'll break his own rule?? ;)

SO MANY QUESTIONS, EH

"The Aussie" IS COMING VERY SOON!

I ALREADY FINISHED 2 CHAPTERS FOR A HEAD START AND I REALLY LOVE HOW IT'S GOING. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT TOO!

IT'LL BE UP AS SOON AS EVERYBODY (the awesome people who are in the contest) FINISHES THE BOOK COVERS.

NO RUSH THOUGH HAHA

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, LOVE YOU ALL <3

AND PEACE!

-KitKat