f o u r

e d i t e d

Ross' POV;

I've been texting that Laura girl for about a week now, and I got to say, she seems really friendly. Despite the fact that she got annoyed with my siblings..

She's the perfect girl to trick my siblings with, just as planned.

I've learned a lot about her, believe it or not. She told me her favorite place to go to is the beach. Really cliche, I know.

I asked her out on a date and she gladly accepted.

So I'm getting ready right now, and it doesn't matter how many times I've went on a date.. I'm nervous for some reason..

I shrug at my thoughts and go downstairs. My siblings gave me weird looks but I just ignored them and grabbed my car keys.

I made sure I had my phone this time and looked at the address Laura had given me to pick her up.

//Page Break//

I look at the house in front of me and sigh.

This has to go right, if not then I guess Riker's right.

I can't get a girl..

I scoffed while thinking of Riker. He can watch my ass right now.

I confidently walk towards the door and knock. Why are my palms so sweaty?! I quickly wipe them on my shorts before anyone can open the door.

I heard muffling and some stumbling inside, which caused me to furrow my eyebrows. Suddenly the door flew open to find a petite brunette smiling, "Hey Ross."

In all honesty, she's prettier in person.. Gorgeous, even.

And right when she said my name, my heart melted. Gosh, why am I acting like this?

"H-Hey," I managed to smile, a little to wide for my liking.

She giggled lightly and closed the door behind her. "It's nice to see you in person. So what's up?"

We made our way to my car. Being the gentleman I am, I opened the car door for her. I jogged to the other side and entered, "Nothing, just mentally thanking my siblings for starting a chat with you," I mumbled.

It wasn't meant for her to hear, but oh well.

In the corner of my eye, I saw her blush a bit as I start the car.

The car ride wasn't awkward, like in my other dates. Laura and I were actually talking, about random stuff but it was interesting.

I don't think I've ever bonded with someone so much in my life.

Once we got to the beach, I get out of the car, jog to the other side and open the car door for her.

She mumbled a thank you and I get the towels and food.

We head down to the beach and when she was about to take her dress off, which freaked me out a bit, I stopped her and asked, "Wait! Are you sure? I don't exactly like doing it on the first da--.."

She started laughing and I just gave her a weird look. Why is she laughing?

"Ross, don't worry.. I have a swim suit beneath this, this is just a cover up," she gave me one last giggle as my shocked face turned into an embarrassed one.

"Ohhh... Proceed.."

I awkwardly look away and she rolls her eyes, I guess she didn't care if I stared or not.

I placed the towel first and then the food as she did that. I looked up to find her in a yellow bikini.

I keep staring at her and I think I drooled a bit. She awkwardly shuffled her feet, "Take a picture, Ross, it will last longer."

I playfully roll my eyes at her and motion her to come sit next to me. She did as told and I quickly smile, "So how's the date going so far? Am I doing a good job?"

She looks down for a minute, then looks up at me, "I don't know, surprise me."

"Laura, you're different from all of the other girls I dated. But a good different. Never change for me, please."

I'm not a jerk, therefor I was saying the truth. But I also needed to make her like me so I can prove it to Riker.

Laura looked at me so passionately before speaking, "And you're the sweetest guy I know."

Gotcha..

_______________________________________________________

Ooh looks like Ross is about to break his own rule, huh?

tsk tsk

Hello people! How ya going?

I was bored, so decided to update, which took me forever, may I add..

Not that I was painting my nails while writing.. pfft...

Who ever told you that lie, huh??

ANYWAYS, I'M SO EXCITED, "The Aussie" IS COMING SOON!

LAST CALL FOR BOOK COVERS :)

ASK FOR MY KIK ON PRIVATE CHAT IF YOU WANT TO SEND IT TO ME

okay okay WHO ELSE HEARD SABRINA'S NEW SONG #ONPURPOSE

LIKE, I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE..

LET ME KNOW DOWN IN THE COMMENTS ;) I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR READING AND AND AND...

PEACE

-KitKat