Chapter 1

Tris POV

      I arrive at school early, its the first day back from summer yay...not. Im the most popular girl in the school because my brothers and I are pranksters and plan all the the school parties, we are known as The Pedrad Trio. You may be wondering why Im at school before it starts thats because before break last year my brothers and I spray painted our teacher Mrs. Matthews room pink writing pansycake in blue, and so she doesnt complain again to get us expelled we have to clean it by we i mean me. My brothers parted to hard last night with the gang and wouldn't get up this morning.  

    1 Hour Later 

     Im finally done! I go meet Chris (Christian) in the bathroom because she brought me clean clothing since my brothers just woke up. "Hey" I say once I turn the corner of the bathroom to see Chris getting her makeup out. "Hey, put this on," she says tossing me a bag and i nod as i shut the stall. I take off my other clothes and put on a black crop top and skinny jeans with a black jacket.  I come out and Chris put on natural looking makeup. "Done, now lets get our scedules and get going. " I nod. We talk about our summers because she went to paris and we didnt get to hang out. We get our schedules and locker number and dont even look at it because its always the same. We start heading to the blechers to see everyone and hang out before school and as im walking over i see Uriah and Zeke turned around so I run and grab there arm making them fall with me. "What was that for?" Zeke says Uriah just looks a Marlene since he has a crush on her and she just walked up here. " I had to clean mostly yalls prank from Matthews room this morning" I reply with anger in my voice as i slap Uri in the back of the head. "Oh...sorry" "Its fine lets get to class" I say as the warning bell rings. 

After School 

     We head out to our cars a with the gang. There were going to come over but only the boys do because the girls our going shopping and I didnt want to so pretended being sick. "Hey Tris can i have a ride i walked and your brother and Will already left?" Four ask "Yeah I guess" i say joking and blush because I am starting to get a crush on my brothers best friend. 

Hey readers I know this isnt the best but it will get better. Please comminte and keep reading. I will update as soon as I can and Im going to Disney in about a week so i will update as much as i can before i leave.