Chapter 2

Four's POV  (Before he ask tris for a ride) 

     The last bell rang and I bolted out the door, I told The Pedrad's I  would meet them at there house but i had to do something first. I wasn't completely lying I did have something to do i wanted to catch a ride with there sister Tris. She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen but i know she doesn't think the same way, so i just have "Hook Up's" with other girls trying to get my mind off her but it doesn't work so i dumped Lauren this morning knowing i need to try and get Tris. I finally get out there as shes about to get in the car. "Hey Tris can i have a ride I walked and your brothers and Will already left?" I ask trying not to sound happy. "Yeah...I guess" she reply"s joking and blushes, God I love when she blushes its so cute. 

~~~~~At the Pedrad House~~~~~

     ( A/N For the talking on this chapter I will put the letter of their first name befor or after they speak but Tobias will be 4.)

   Yay slow the slow pokes are her!!! -U 

   Shut Up. -T&4 

   I'm going to do homework by pansycakes. -T 

  Hey that's my word. -U 

  So...-T 

 Okay Four why did you make her mad? -U 

 'I didn't do anything i don't think" I say as her bedroom door  slam's. 

They all stare at me to go see whats wrong but im okay with that because i want her to know i care about her and she can trust me. So i go up the stairs. I knock on the door and it opens, and i see her beautiful room and she is in a ball on her bed so i walk over and see she is crying. 

"Hey T please tell me what is wrong" I ask her as i pull her into my lap. She see's it's me and sits up looking at me studying my eye's. 

Tris POV 

Okay but don't tell promise-T 

Promise -4 

T- Well you know how my parents aren't around. (I wait and he nods) Well today I was told that my parents had died on their way home from paris. 

Oh T thats a good reason to feel sad, but why were you mad snapping at your brother even worse your twin. -4 

They didn't act like they cared and i was going to talk to them about it because me and dad were really close and the boys act like him so i was going to talk to them. -T 

Okay then lets go talk i was with them all day we didn't get that info. im sorry and once we talk to them I can leave and yall can spend time together. -4 

No i don't want to right now but can you stay please -T

I can't Im sorry you will understand one day im sorry i would if i could-4 

Okay see you later bye -T 

bye T see ya -4 

He walks out and as he closes the door i hear him say I love you T you'll see, but I'm to far gone to reply. 

    Hope you enjoyed please comment!!! Have a good day and await to see what happens.