Chapter 9

A/N sorry for not updating but its 10 and Im sleepy so no bold or anything. 

 Tobias/Four POV 

 Uri layed me on the couch and got some gauze to wrap my back since i was thrown to the floor it reopened wounds of my last beating. As he finished up before he could ask a question i looked at Zeke and said "I wouldn't hurt her because her being hurt, hurts me." Then got my key and walked to my car leaving him in shock. Then i went to get my girl. 

~~~At their hideout in a cave type thing~~~ i will put a picture maybe 

Tris POV 

I sit on the edge and stare at the water below that is catching some of my tears. I cant get the image out of my head he gets it enough at home why cant Zeke trust him anymore they are best friends. A crunch brought me out of my head and I  jerked around to see Tobias sitting down beside me. 

Im sorry i dont know why he woul..... I get cut of by him 

Dont apologize you didn't do anything its his way of protecting you. 

Hows your back are you hurt bad i should of stayed and made sure you were okay.

No im fine knowing you didnt get hurt and no you left for a reason but you cant hide forever. 

I know i just dont want to see him after he did this to you. 

Im fine okay. 

Okay. ( A/N Yes TFIOS dont judge it fits) 

Tobias POV 

Tris sits there watching the sun set and I just watch her man I love her. Wait What? I dont know what love is oh who am i kidding  I Love Beatrice Pedrad!!! She looks at me and i realize the sun had set already but i didnt get up i just keep looking her in the eye and she did too. Then we lend in and BAM fireworks or butterflies or whatever you want to call it went off in my stomach, and the way she looked at me as we pulled away i could tell she felt the same. 

I love you Tris Pedrad and i always will! I promise i will always protect you and you can trust me for anything. You die I die.  

I love you too  Tobias Eaton and i the same! 

We then went to her house. As we started for the doorway it burst open with a very delighted Uriah, he was so happy he tackled literally into a hug. They pulled away and he said one thing before leaving " Zekes in his room, and Four take good care of Bea." With that we went to her room and she went to the bed. 

"Goodnight Tris I love you!" I said but i knew she was to far gone to reply, I kissed her forehead and went to sleep on the couch by her window!!!

A/N hope you like sorry for not updating and here are the pics 

Just pretend it was hidden better.And closer to the water.