Chapter 4

Fours P.O.V 

~~~~~An Hour Later~~~~~

     I wake up on the ground covered in blood, and Marcus passed out on the floor fun...NOT. I wince as I get up, but finally get up and drag Marcus to his bedroom and go get the medical kit, a towel, soap/alcohol and I go back to my room and clean the floor, then get in the cold shower. After the shower I got my back cleaned up and went to bed. 

~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~

     I wake up and get ready for school, then sneak downstairs's and out to my car. Then drive to school. When I get there and park then go over to the Pedrad's. 

     Tris P.O.V  (The Morning before school) 

   As I get up I take a shower get dressed into a black top with my black jacket and go to the kitchen get an apple and my keys, then sit on the couch waiting for my brothers. They won't get up so I scream "Get up and dressed or no POPTART'S." Then I hear trampling and then in less then 10 minute's my brothers are in the living room dressed and ready. 

Sit down -T, they nod and go sit down across from me

Mom and Dad died that is why i was mad last night i thought yall didn't care, but found out yall didn't know. I'm Sorry -T 

They just stare at me and then give me a hug saying stuff like don't be sorry, It's going to be okay, you still have us and etc. "Okay lets go to school I drive and the poptart's are in the car. 

~~~~~At School~~~~~  ( when four gets there)

     "How did you get them up?" Four asked I but shaking my head and say 1 word "Poptart's" and he nods then we go to class. 

A/N Sorry I haven't updated I was at Collide!!! But this is it I will update again but i have writters block so it won't be that good sorry! Please Vote and Comment! Bye