Don't Be Sad

Hey look I came with a chapter idea woohooooo

Pearl sat in her room, and she cried. She thought about Rose Quartz. She was the love of her life, yet she was taken so easily by a human. What did that human have that she didn't? What did she see in him? And why didn't she see that same thing in Pearl...?

Pearl just cried. She didn't care to cheer herself up. Rose meant too much to her.

The door to her room opened, and Garnet walked in. "Pearl, Amethyst needs to tell you somethi... Pearl?"

She saw Pearl crying and walked over to comfort her. "Pearl? What's wrong?"

"R-Rose... She... She meant everything to me... I loved her so much... But she was taken from me... Do you know how it feels to love someone? Then to have them taken from you and loved by someone else? I don't know, I just... I want her back. I-"

"Hey." Pearl looked up at Garnet, tears still spilling from her eyes. "We miss her too."

Pearl looked back at the ground.

"But that doesn't mean you should be sad about it." She pulled Pearl into a hug.

"Don't cry, Pearl." She wiped Pearl's tears. "...Rose wouldn't want you to cry."

Pearl chuckled. "Y-You're right, ha! I shouldn't be so upset about it..."

"We're here for you Pearl..." Garnet gave Pearl a passionate kiss. They held it for a few seconds before slowly breaking it.

"I love you, Pearl."

Pearl sighed. "I... Love you, too."

Amethyst let tears slide down her face. She... She loves her... But...!

She facepalmed angrily, To think, I thought she would feel the same! Why did I think I could be the one she loved...?

She sobbed and ran outside onto the beach, leaving a very confused Steven standing in the kitchen.

whOOPS I SHIP PEARLMETHYST TOO