Nightmare

It was night time, and Steven had already gone to bed. Amethyst was in her room eating garbage, while Garnet and Pearl stood in the living room.

"Hmm..." Garnet hummed as she thought of what her and Pearl could do together. She grabbed some pillows and laid them down on the wooden floor.

"Pearl," Garnet sat on the floor and patted the spot next to her. "Try sleep."

"I have already. And it wasn't the best experience..."

"Well, it'll be different this time. This time, I'll be here, not searching for Lapis and Jasper."

"Garnet, I really don't--"

"Come on. I'll be sleeping right next to you! There's nothing to worry about."

Pearl hummed thoughtfully, then sighed. "Fine..." She walked over Garnet and laid down next to her. "But if I have another bad dream, I will blame you~!" She said playfully as Garnet then laid down.

Garnet chuckled, "Sure..."

Pearl relaxed and exhaled as she hugged her pillow closer. She slowly dozed off, and Garnet watched.

Garnet only really wanted to do this so she could admire her Pearl, so peaceful and relaxed.

Pearl shifted, and soon enough, a light shone from her gem, creating a hologram; her dream.

Pearl stood on the Warp Pad, the light around her dimming. She hopped off the Warp Pad, calling for her lover. "Garnet! Garnet, I'm back from my mission! Are you--"
She was suddenly interrupted by someone pushing her to the ground. She turned to see Garnet standing above her.

"Oh! Garnet!" She picked her self up, and brushed some dirt off of her clothing. "I'm sure that was just an accident right?"

Garnet summoned her gauntlets and punched Pearl into the wall. "AGH!" Pearl screamed, as a jolt of pain went through her.

"Defective pearl!" Garnet yelled, picking Pearl up and throwing her against the floor.

"G...Garnet?"

"You're nothing but a piece of garbage! You were meant to serve! And what are you now?"

She picked Pearl up again and swung her until she flew out the door. Pearl screamed as she flew through the air, and landed harshly on the sand.

Garnet ran outside and yelled, "Just a meaningless DEFECT!"

She jumped down and grabbed Pearl by the neck, choking her. She cried as she watched her lover hurt her. "G-Garnet... P-Please...!"

Garnet could not believe what she was seeing. She looked down at Pearl. She had tears streaming down her face.

Garnet couldn't see her love like this, so she shook her awake. "Pearl! Pearl, wake up!"

Pearl opened her eyes quickly. She stared at Garnet, before grabbing her and hugging her tightly. She sobbed, "GARNET! GARNET, I--"

"I know Pearl... I saw everything."

Pearl continued crying as she held onto Garnet.

"Pearl... You know I would never do such a thing... I love you too much."

"I-I know..."

Pearl sniffed, and paused before saying, "...I blame you..."

Garnet closed her eyes and laughed, "Hah... I know..."

Yeah that was short and really cliché but that's because for some reason I write all of my stories' chapters at night????