Our Teacher Wears A Scooby Doo Costume

Haii! Thanks for vsiting this chapter! *gives out virtual gummy bears* Just finished our exams. AnneKulit10 gave me some paper. Skl. XD TokyoTokyo met a nice dog. TheMademoiselle reminded me the formulas. Also I have a target that this story get 40 reads!

____________________________

"Just be friends,

All we gotta do

Just be friends,

It's hard to say goodbye,"

Confessions of the Bad Boy and the Nerd

My teacher, Sir P, (his real is actually Patulio but he says it sounds like 'Petulia' and he hates that flower) was wearing a Scooby Doo costume.

I was staring at him completely dumbfounded. Why was he wearing that? Does he really like that character that he decided to wear it while teaching Computers?

Sir P raised an eyebrow and then I realized. I was standing in the doorway for... Approximately 87 seconds. The class was already whispering and chuckling. I turned bright red and rushed to my seat. I sat down and calmed down my racing heart.

I do not deal well with attention focused on me. I just, break down? Or sometimes, I sob uncontrollably. That's why Anne hates it when people stare at me.

Speaking of Anne, where was she?

I glanced around the classroom. Anne? Aaaanne? Aaa- oh there she is.

Anne was at her regular seat at the back of the class, scribbling furiously at the paper, I was scared she might break the desk.

I was suddenly mad at her. She left me standing at the doorway! And then I suddenly felt guilty. I shouldn't be mad at my best friend! She's saved me dozens of times! And now, I feel that I might break down any minute. I'm not really good with my emotions.

"As I was saying," Sir P's voice burst my bubble. He slammed his hand down the table, glaring at each of us. Usually, his glares would be so scary that I hyperventilate and need to be sent inmmediately to the clinic.

But with the Scooby Doo outfit, he wasn't really all that scary.

"It appears that our sweet Lucy," I blushed from embarrassment as all the eyes turned on me, "has forgotten why I'm wearing this dreadful costume," he gestured to himself.

"Ooh! Sir! MayI explain it to sweet Lucy?" Miranda, one of Amilee's friends stood up.

"Whatever," our teacher grumbled.

Miranda cleared her throat and looked at me, "We bet that if Rollan gets an A on his test, Sir P would wear the Scooby Doo costume." And then she sat down.

Oh yeah, it all came back to me. Rollan bet against Sir P that he could het an A and he wears the Scooby Doo costume. I forgot...

And then I was confused. Again. Rollan wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. He can barely spell 'pneumonia'. He once repeated a year because he couldn't pass the periodical tests; the one me and Anne aced.

Sir P sighed and pulled out a box underneath the table. "I'm not really supposed to tell you this until next week, but I hate teaching this class so deal with it," he placed in on the table and faced us.

"This box contains the cast for a school play. 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves', now I want you to pick a slip of paper from this box and whatever is written on your paper is your character. Begin,"

He passed the box around. The girls squealed, wishing they could be Snow White, and then they cried because some poor soul already got her. I shook my head in pity.

I watched in silence as the box was passed from column to column, then it was on my row.

Oh, the box was here.

I shook my hand excitedly and made a grab for the box, but someone took it. Amilee grinned at me and pocked out a character. She tossed the box back at me. There were only two left.

Amilee flipped her hair over her shoulder. What's with people flipping their hair? Oooh, I heard of a song about flipping hair. How'd it go again?

'I flip my hair back and forth,'

"-realize that I, Amilee Louise Valliere, should be-"

'I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hai- wait, shouldn't that be left and right?'

"-because I am the most deser-"

'If it was, then... I flip my hair left and right! I fli- ouch!'

Something hit my forehead. I saw Amilee about to burst. She was red, and is that steam coming out of her ears?

"Were you even listening to me?!" she screached.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head. I was singing a song in my head. But I heard a few snippets.

Then I realized, I wasn't able to pick out a character yet!

Panicking, I looked for the box. Julliane, a minion of Amilee, was picking out a slip of paer. She caught my gaze and sneered, throwing the box at me. There was only a slip of paper left. I picked it up and was about to open it when-

"Ah, Mr. Francis! How nice of you to join class!" came a witty remark from Sir P.

My blood turned icy cold.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up," a bitter remark replied.

I can see black dots in my vision.

I turned my head slowly to the late-comer. He was messing up his already messy hair.

HE was wearing a black shirt that had a skull print, a scowl on HIS handsome face. HE must have felt me staring, because he locked his eyes on me. HE sneered.

Why do so many people sneer?

"What're you lookin' at?!"

________________________

Congrats, if you have reached the end of this chappie :3

Intro of Francis! Ba dum tss!

Next chapter is a trip down the memory lane, the stuff they did together, etc! :D

Please vote or follow mee!