Why he hated her

Not feeling it...

Please comment, TnT

_______________________________

"We aren't understood, they just think they do,"

Confessions of the Bad Boy and the Nerd

I rub my hands nervously.

I was currently in the school's clinic. Fainting was one of my forte, it should be considered a talent. Just... hearing about the play brings chills to my spine.

The nurse, Miss Belle, comes in and smiles at me. She tells me stuff about taking my health, stuff I already know. After saying yes to all her questions, she ushered me off.

Anne knew about my childhood. She knew everything about me. My monthly cycle, the dates on the sales of Walmart's where I buy ramen and all about the Francis thing. She thinks its cool about me being childhood buddies with the Bad Boy.

I pss by people on the hallways. They snicker at me, but I am already used to it. All my life ever since entering this school has been filled with bullies. Francis was considered one of the cool kids. I tried to spark my friendship with him again, but he glares at me.

But I can't really blame him ya know?

It was my fault anyway.

What?

Remember Ella? She used to be my neighbor.

Ella liked Francis. Really, really liked. And Francis really, really liked Ella.

They both liked each other. And how does this connect to me?

I liked Francis. Yes, Lucy liked Francis. Really, really liked!

I liked Ella, too! She was my friend. But I liked Francis differently than Ella. A different like. A like that was more than like.

A like that made you feel tiny butterflies in your tummy.

I once told Ella that I liked him. Ella did not take it well. She got angry at me, and ran off the street.

That was when Francis hated me. He already hated me before I called him Drewy in front of his classmates.

Because when Ella ran off the street, she got hit by a car. Before she passed away, she muttered my name.

And Francis hated me for killing Ella.

He really hated me.

And I was okay with him.

Because I still liked him.

___________________

Filler chapter only ;)