Make This Right

Haii! Please check out my other stories? :))

_________________________

"Believe in yourself and you are halfway there,"

Confessions
of the Bad Boy and the Nerd

"Okay, guys. Take five!" Anne yells from her post.

I collapse and breathe heavily. The gown I was currently wearing was really huge and fluffy. The heels were also washing away my existence!

"Luce, can I talk to you a bit?" That voice startled me. Only one ever really called me Luce.

"Sure, Dr- err, Francis."

He smiled bitterly and took a deep breath. I mentally prepared myself on what I was to hear.

"Nevermind. Maybe sime other time then?"

I frowned. "Okay."

"Lucy, darliiiing!" Anne sang and danced all the way to me. I giggled. "Yes?"

"Wanna go out and watch a movie?" Her eyes sparkled and she grinned.

"Sure," I sighed and she squealed before grabbing her backpack and hightailing out.

Anne kept walking and chatting with me at the same time. She suddenly stopped blabbing and hit her forehead. I looked at her worriedly. 

"Anne, everything okay?"

"I left my math book with Danielle! Ugh, Lucy, go on without me. I'll call you later." She replied as she rushed to the classroom. 

Well, there goes my ride.

I make the stupidest decision to walk home alone.

It's nearing 5pm and I live about seven blocks away. I think I can manage this.

I start walking back to my house. It's a little dark out and the moon is high up. Just five more blocks...

"Aren't you getting cold?"

I turn around and see a guy with a black hoodie on. He's skin is really and I mean really white, kinda pale. He's wearing ripped jeans and black converse. 

"Are you mute or some shit?" I gape at his harsh mouth. Well, it is true that I am cold. After practice, I just wore my gym shorts and a light t-shirt then Anne grabbed me to go home. It never crossed my mind to wear anything else. Now that he had mentioned it, my arms are raising goosebumps.

"C'mere." He shakes off his hood and clumsily puts in over my head.

"Hey!" I say.

"Shut up," he grumbles.

He yanks my arms into the sleeves and I got to admit, I do feel better.

"Thanks, weird guy."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Me, weird? You're the one walking home alone in basically nothing!"

I'm about to protest when I see my watch and it reads 6:30. I mentally gulp and fix the guy a look.

"Thanks, dude."

"Sure, whatever."

He walks away, but not before handing me a small sheet of paper with messy scribbles on it. I take a look at it.

09064889376

Huh.

I look back up and he's gone.

Well, what a weirdo.

I jog back to my home, but I can't resist smelling his hoodie.

Mmm... cinnamon.

_______________

hey ppl wassup @_@

sorry for all of this but i just recently got my account back :)

this is taking forever im srry :(

but i got a new account, it's  some_misfit

follow me and i follow back:)

bye :) see ya next chap

(emegesh thanks for 8K reads! <3)