A Trip Down The Memory Lane 2

Part 2 =)) Please be nice. COMMENT! I need to know what you think. Also, this chapter is more of like a filler chapter. But feel free to VOTE. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! I have a target of at least 70 reads before the next chapter. The next chapter is about the play ;)

________________________________________

"You are my Queen,
And I am your Servant,"

Confessions of the Bad Boy and the Nerd

(Happened shortly before Francis "hated" Lucy)

I'm so happy today! 

The new neighbors are so nice! I made a new friend, other than Gus and Drewy. Her name is Isabella, or Ella for short. She's so pretty, with brown hair and brown eyes. What I really like about her however was her eyelashes. They were so long and so pretty!

I kissed Mama goodbye and headed out to Ella's front yard. I already saw Drewy and Gus bickering at each other, as usual. Ella was sitting down on the grass, munching on some cookies.

I waved at them, but only Ella waved back. I pouted. Fine!

"Hi, Lucy!" Ella smiled. I was suddenly jealous of her. She was so pretty when she smiles, she had deep dimples. I smiled like her once, and Drewy wouldn't stop teasing me about it.

"Hey! Luce! LUCE!!!" Drewy waved his arms frantically. Gus smiled at me, breathless and all.

"Nice of you to acknowledge my prescence," I said sarcastically. Drewy taught me sarcasm, but I couldn't really get the hang of it.

"Heh, nice try, princess," he pinched my nose. I rubbed my now-red nose. 

Ella and Gus were watching us. Ella's eyes were shining with something I couldn't really put my finger to.

Drewy, however, was fuming. Also, his face was all red. 

"Drewy?" I asked.

Gus chuckled. He used to tease Drewy about the nickname but I couldn't really care less.

Ella intervened. "Let's play Castle!" 

I cheered along with her.

"Then," Drewy faced me. "You'll be the Queen and I'll be your Servant." Then he dramatically bent down on one knee and held my hand.

Gus made wretching sounds, Ella was cooing, Drewy was still kneeling and I was really red.

Gus stopped and looked at Drewy, "If you're the Servant," he switched his gaze on me, "-and you're the Queen, then what are we?!"

Drewy rolled his eyes, "Duh. You're the Duke, and Ella's the Duchess. You're married!"

I laughed at Ella. Now she was red! 

Drewy sighed and looked at me, "Hey, Luce. Remember, I would never hate you or anything. I really, really care about you. So when something goes wrong, remember. I'm your servant." Then he hugged me.

_______________________________

vote ;) 70 reads! :D