Hazel's first period

Since Hazel lost her mom at a young age, she wasn't taught this stuff. Now u won't b confused as to y she's confused. Your welcome.

Hazels POV
     I woke up one morning to my stomach hurting. Like, really badly. I thought it was just my sea-sickness so I got up to go to the bathroom. When I looked back at my bed there was blood all over the sheets.
     I stared in shock. I didn't know what the blood was from. Then I glanced down at my grey sweatpants and saw where it was coming from. I panicked; I had no idea what was happening.
     I didn't know what to do. I started crying. There was no way I could go about my day. What if I was sick, or worse, dying?
     I started crying harder. I just stood in the middle of my room, unsure of what to do.
     Then I thought maybe one of the girls could help me. I put on some black leggings and hope I wouldn't bleed through them. I walked out of my room. I didn't care how I looked; I needed help.
     I walked on to the deck to see that the girls weren't there. I freaked out and tried to turn around and find them but then I heard a voice say,"Oh my gods, Hazel what's wrong?"
     It was Frank.
     Frank ran over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He wiped my tears away with his other hand. All the guys were watching us now.
     "W-where are Piper and Annabeth?" I asked in between sobs.
     "They are still in their rooms," Jason answered,"Why? What's going on?"
     "I can't tell you!" I practically screamed at them. Their eyes went wide and looks of concerns crossed their faces. I didn't know why I was suddenly so mad.
     "Whoa!" Leo said,"Someone is in a mood."
     "You can always tell me anything, Hazel," Frank said softly,"I'm here for you."
     "Thanks, but I just need one of the girls," I say and I walk away. I hear Frank calling after me but I ignore him.
     I walk to Annabeth's room and knock on the door. She opens it and her eyes widen when she sees me crying.
     "Annabeth," I struggle to say,"I-I think I'm dying."
     "What?!" She exclaims.
     "I'm bleeding so much," I try to explain. This was harder than I thought.
     "Where are you bleeding from?" She asks worriedly. She starts lifting up my arms checking for cuts.
     I whisper in her ear where the blood is coming from. She looks at me with sympathy and grabs my shaking hands.
Annabeth POV
     Hazel whispers in my ear where the blood was coming from. I stopped worrying and instead felt sorry for her. She had gotten her period.
     I thought about it and realized that her mother probably never taught her about these things. She died at a young age so it probably hadn't happened to her in her previous life.
     "It's all over my sheets," she confesses. We walk to get room and I help her change her sheets. I gave her a tampon and told her what to do with it. She was a little confused, but she obliged. When she came out of the bathroom, we sat down on her bed. I found a teens health textbook and opened up to the female anatomy section.
     I explained everything to her and she seemed to relax a bit. Now that she knew that this was a normal thing she stopped crying.
     "You might get moody during this time," I told her when I was explaining some things she might experience during her period.
     "That's why I snapped at the guys so suddenly," she said.
     Oh gods, I thought, one of them is bound to figure out why.
     By this time, Piper was in the room and she was helping me explain everything, like when to change a tampon and some hacks Hazel could use to help her. When we finished, Hazel hugged us tightly and thanked us for everything. She got ready for the day and we went on the deck.
     Frank ran up and hugged Hazel. He asked her why she was so upset a while ago. She looked at me with worry. In her bedroom, I told her it was her business and she didn't have to tell anyone. But it seemed like she trusted Frank enough to tell him. Her eyes were asking if it was ok.
     I nodded and she whispered something in Frank's ear. He blushed like crazy but still hugged her and told her it was ok and she didn't need to be embarrassed. I couldn't help but smile. They really were adorable.
     I was about to go say hi to Percy but Leo said,"I bet it someone's time if the month," looking at Hazel. Her face went red and Frank got mad.
     "Leo Valdez, are you serious!" I screamed and he looked at me in surprise.
     "You're not supposed to say that about a girl. It's disrespectful and embarrassing!" I continued. Then, for some reason, I threw a wrench at him. It missed him by and inch and he shut up.
     I admit, that was a little harsh, but Hazel wasn't the only one on her period here.