Rachel

This may or may not be an Apollo x Rachel story too ;) just wanted to try this XD
Whenever I'm on my period, I get kinda crazy.
     For some reason the oracle can't handle my organ committing suicide. So it goes insane.
     I feel like becoming the oracle should have gotten rid of my period. I can't date. Why would I need to reproduce?
I hate life.
I was on my period today. And the oracle was not happy. At all.
Basically I went unconscious for a few minutes. When I came to, I found out that I had punched Leo in the gut and he was on the ground groaning in pain. I tried to apologize, but he waved me off saying,"No, I know it's your stupid uterus and your stupid oracle hating me. Yeah, it's totally fine. I do not care at all."
Note the sarcasm. Also, cue the whale face -_-
I ran away, crying. I hated this. It almost made me regret becoming the oracle. But it was my destiny, and now I was stuck with it.
I ran all the way to Zeus' fist. I sat beside it and cried. Partly from guilt, partly from the pain in my mid-section.
"Rachel?" a voice said.
I looked up to see Apollo. I'll admit, I kind of have a crush on him. And I know I can't date so it's devastating.
Apollo understood what was happening immediately, and he wrapped me in a hug. Since he was turned into a mortal, his heart really softened. He was more caring.
I sobbed onto his shoulder and he stroked my red hair. He kissed me on the side of my head.
I don't know why I ignored the rules, but I just kissed him. On the lips.
And he kissed back.
"You know, I can make it so that you can date gods," Apollo said with a loving gaze,"As soon as I become a god again."
I giggled and nodded quickly. Apollo smiled and caressed my cheek with his hand. It felt amazing.
"Now, let's get a chocolate milkshake or something," Apollo said, squeezing my hand.
I nodded again, suddenly very happy.
Apollo managed to find a car somehow and we drove to an ice cream shop. We got our milkshakes and spent the rest of the day together. Just watching movies and me being held down whenever the oracle went ballistic.
There may or may not have been a few more makeout sessions...
Don't judge. I'm horny right now.