Reyna

The worst time of the month. My period. And being praetor doesn't help.
I take my job very seriously, and when I'm moody it gets worse. If something doesn't go my way or people can't agree, it sets me off.
And don't even get me started on Octavian.
Yeah, I know he's dead. But the memories of how terrible he was to me during these times are unbelievable.
For example, I was on my period when Percy came to Camp Jupiter. Octavian couldn't handle the "graecus scum" and was very upset about the whole thing. He came complaining to me and that did not make me happy.
"Reyna!" he said,"We can't have these—these graecus scum running around the camp! Once is enough. Imagine a repeat!"
"He has amnesia," I explained, trying to keep my temper down,"He barely remembers his age. He won't be able to call his friends and attack us or something."
"Did you not see him earlier?!" he screamed,"The water! He could flood the camp faster than we can say the word scum!"
"You use that word too much," I said,"And the fact that he hasn't flooded the camp yet is a good sign. He seems to have befriended Hazel and Frank. Maybe Nico."
"He could be a spy for all we know!" Octavian said, throwing his hands up,"He just got here and you're putting your trust in him. It's almost like you've got a crush on him or something."
     That crossed the line.
     "OCTAVIAN!" I yelled, causing him to jump back,"I'M SICK OF THIS! YOU ALWAYS OVERREACT TO THESE THINGS AND IT'S STUPID! GO BACK TO YOUR TEDDY BEARS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!"
     Ugh.
     Octavian stared at me with wide eyes.
     "Is it that time of the month or something?"
     This is when I pulled out my sword and he ran away.
     Yeah, I still feel guilty about that. But if I had kicked Percy out the two camps wouldn't be in peace and we wouldn't have defeated Gaea.
     Now it was that time of the month again. I've been walking around camp to ease the pain in my mid-section. I haven't said a word to anyone since a very bad meeting. Let's just say Frank wouldn't shut up, so I made him.
     I got a cup of hot chocolate and drank it down fast. It made me feel better, but I still felt like death. Maybe I was actually dying. Good.
     Jason came running up to me and I forced a smile.
     "Hey, Reyna!" he said.
     "Hey, Jason," I said,"I thought you were at Camp Half-Blood."
     "I thought I'd pay a visit here real quick," he said,"See my old friends."
     "I see," I replied,"So how are you and Piper?"
     "We're great, thanks," he answered,"How's everything here?"
     "It's going pretty smoothly since the war ended," I said with a happy sigh.
     He nodded. But then his eyes went wide. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my waist.
     "Jason," I said, confused,"Wha-"
     "You might wanna go to the restroom," he said quietly,"Little situation involving the color red..."
     Great. The one day I don't wear my toga.
     I quickly thanked him and ran to the restroom. I was so embarrassed. I'm glad Jason helped take care of it in a discreet way.
     I guess I'm keeping this jacket though.