Spooning

Pt. 3 to bad boy!

P.S. Not a smut again.

---------------------------------------------

Dalton's POV

"Keep steady. You are moving a lot"

I said sucking at her neck, holding her waist to steady her.

"You are driving me crazy!"

She moaned pulling at my hair as I trailed kisses southward.

"Jump"

She obeyed, wrapping her legs around my torso. As I began to grind against her.

She moaned louder than before.

"Y/n you know the janitor's closet isn't soundproof because your moans will surely attract a crowd here and I'm in no mood for a detention"

I slipped my hand under her shirt as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Y/n who makes you feel this way?"

"You..."

She said panting. She was biting her lower lip to stop the moans.

"Name"

"Dalton!"

She screamed.

I woke up out of breath.

"Was I dreaming?"

I asked y/n still little out of breath.

"I'm not sure about dreaming but you were definitely sleeping and drooling over my assignment"

She said hands crossed over her chest.
She wasn't happy.

I moved my hands through my hair completely annoyed.

IT WAS A DREAM.

"Dalton now that you are in my group you need to work"

"I hope you aren't feeling sleepy after you had your nap so now get back to work"

"What will you do?"

I asked her sheepishly taking in the surroundings. I was sitting in the library.

"Think about spooning you"

She replied biting her lower lip.

My eyebrows shot up in excitement.

"Dumbo. Search for the required books in the library. What else!"

She chuckled gauging my expression.

This girl had been toying with my feelings for some time now. Even though I know she has no idea what she does to me still she really needs to be shown who she's messing up with.

"Well spooning isn't a bad idea either. I'll like to be the bigger spoon though"

I said in a lustful tone with my signature smirk.

"I don't want to be the smaller spoon to the school's bad boy"

She said with a little almost non existent doubt in her voice.

"Be the bigger spoon then"

I suggested.

From the corner of my eye I saw a slight blush creep up her cheeks as she walked away leaving me yet again desperate for a clue, clue that she liked me.

I had never experienced a similar feeling for anyone before and her constant denial left me wanting her more than before.

I glanced around and saw shelves, shelves and even more shelves of boring books.

But in between them I saw y/n standing, searching for some book as she nibbled on the tip of her pencil.

I thought how her lips might feel against mine and launched into a day dream again. This girl wasn't even touching me but she could do wonders to my body.

I got up and strode towards her.

She diverted her gaze to look at me.

"You found something?"

She asked innocently, totally unaware of the multiple dirty thoughts that crossed my mind seeing her nibble on a mere piece of wood and graphite.

"I had a dream"

I said ignoring her question.

"Where you were doing some constructive work? Thats a good sign. But you need to work on that. Dreams don't come true just like that"

She said going back to the book.

"Where I did this"

I slipped my hands under her top around her waist.

"And this"

I pressed her against the shelf, wrapping her left leg around my torso as she stood like reindeer caught in red lights, eyes pooping out of sockets and mouth ajar.

I took the opportunity, slipping my tongue in her mouth. I thought she would push me away or worst start screaming but she stood motionless, too stunned to respond.

"Before I could do something happened"

I said breaking the kiss.

"What?"

She murmured.

"Mr. Rapattoni and Ms. Y/s/n straight to the Principal's office for making out in the library"

The librarian said angrily.

"Detention happened"

I said smirking.

She glared angrily at me.