chapter 7

Harry's p.o.v

i stood in shock for a moment, not believing what just happened. A sudden pang of anger washed over me, what was she playing at? This is probably her new way of trying to mess with my head. Yet another new way of trying to wind me up. I'm pulled out of my angry thoughts by summer's sudden movements, as she flee's towards the door. For a second i do nothing before my reactions kick in and i go after her. I might be angry, but she's just a kid and god knows what her father would say if i manage to loose her in 2 hours.
"Summer"
"Summer, get back here!" i yell and hastily follow her down the hall. She's quicker than i thought. The front door flys open, by the time i reach it her car is swerving down the long drive. Theres no way i can catch up with her now, i sigh and lean my arm against the door frame. I run my tongue across my lips in thought, a delicious taste of cherry fills my mouth. Summers lip stick, or what ever that stuff is. oh.
I stand there at least 10 minutes unsure of what to do next, before a thought hits me. Walking back into the kitchen i cant help but feel a little smug, she wants to play games we can play games. I retrieve her phone from the floor where i dropped it and slide my finger across the unlock button, thankfully theres no password. There must be a few hundred contacts in here, i don't know how she can even know this many people but i keep going until i find the name i am looking for. My finger hovers over the 'call' button while i try to decide if this is a good idea. I press it and hope for the best.

Summers p.o.v

My hands shake slightly as i grip the steering wheel driving to the only place i can think to go. What the hell was i thinking? I just kissed my teacher. i let the thought sink in for a moment, causing me to cringe even more, the thought tortures me the whole drive to Kylie's house and by the time i get there I'm having to fight back the tears. Of course, i didn't have my phone so there was no way of letting her know i was coming, i just pray she's home.
Walking up the familiar drive i hear music blearing from the top window and immediately know she's home, thankfully. I ring the bell and within minutes a smiling middle aged woman appears at the door. Kylie's mum.
"hi, miss Jenner, is Kylie in please?" i manage to ask reasonably composed
" Yes dear, she's upstairs, want to go up?" she questions and i thank her before following her into the house and up the stairs to my friends room. Kylie's house isn't as spacious as mine but it's still big, 4 floors, and beautifully decorated. I like it a lot.

Kylie stares at me waiting for me to say something while i sit on her bed blinking frantically in an effort to keep back the tears. She must think I'm crazy. "Is everything okay" she asks awkwardly. Of course its not, i would of thought that was obvious. I just shake my head in response while trying to gather the words to tell her what happened. " no, well, i did something really stupid.I don't even know why i did it.i wasn't thinking. oh god what am i gonna do. How am i supposed to ever look at him again?" i realise i haven't even told her what yet but the words just keep spilling out. She twirls a strand of her glossy hair round her finger and waits for me to explain. "i i sort of kissed harry, mr.Styles" i quickly correct myself and her jaw practically hits the floor. Her face would almost be amusing if this situation wasn't so awful. I explain the entire story right from him taking my phone, which he still has! To me driving off in a panic and by the time I'm done her jaw has dropped even further if that was possible. But within seconds a her face is laced with humour. "I cant believe this, i mean i actually cant believe you did that" her voice holds the same amusement as her face. "so what are you g" She's cut off by her phone beginning to ring, i sigh and lean my head against the wall closing my eyes while she scrambles round trying to locate the ringing.
" umm, Summer?"
"yer" i don't even open my eyes.
" You said he still has your phone right? well your ringing me" The humour in her tone has completely gone. shit, i snap up from against the wall and grab the phone just to check. "What shall i do?" Kylie asks. We decide to ignore it hoping he will give up but after 4 calls she eventually answers. "Don't tell him I'm here whatever you do!" i beg as she presses 'accept'
"Umm, hi mr.Sty...Summer" She stutters and i whisper for her to put it on speaker so i can hear, which she does.
"Kylie give it up, i know she's there, put her on the phone!" Even his voice is making me cringe and replay what i did.
" I promise she's not, um i mean who?" For someone with dark brown hair she sure acts blonde sometimes.
"Im seriously Kylie, i know your her best friend and i know shes there, you had better tell me right now!" He orders and i silently beg her not to. Just as he begins to continue his rant down the phone i panic and pull it out of Kylie's hand pressing the 'End Call' icon before letting about a breath of relief.
" oh my god. Cos that didn't make us look guilty" She moans. And we both cant help but laugh.

Around 15 minutes pass and i start to relax a little, despite the few sarcastic comments from Kylie about my kiss. Until a harsh banging on the door that is. Somehow i get the feeling i know exactly who it is, i don't know how he found me though. We both listen intently as Kylie's mum converses with the figure at the door. Eventually i hear footsteps advancing up the stairs, thankfully the door swings open and its only Kylie's mum. Though my relief doesn't last long "Summer sweetie, theres someone at the door for you." She sounds a little unsure but keeps her signature smile. "It's a man, and he's a little um, agitated." Would you rather me ask him to leave?" Kylie's mum really is nice but i don't exactly want tell her everything so i reluctantly edge off the bed and prepare to go downstairs. "Are you sure?" Kylie asks in concern
"yer, i better go. um thanks for, well you know" i try not to give too much away in front of her mum.
I say my goodbyes to both of them and dawdle down the stairs preparing myself to face my angry, hot teacher who i just kissed.

*******
dun dun dunnnnnn, cliff hanger ;)
sorry i took so long again, but its half term now so i promise another, longer update sometime this week!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING! please vote, comment and share:)
oh and i know I'm late but i just started reading after this week, its so amazing! I'm already half way through book 2 its so good, if you haven't already go read it! xxxxxx