Chapter 15

Summers POV
The moment I woke up the intense pounding in my head started. Remembering the events of last night I delayed opening my eyes for as long as possible. Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I peeled one eye open and then the other and carefully tilted my head so's to see the other side of the bed. Sure enough Harry's long frame was sprawled out on top of the covers, layed on his back one arm was resting on his toned stomach the other propping up his head. He's eyes were closed and he was snoring lightly. A few longer strands of curly hair had fallen onto his forehead. I imagined them tickling him in he's sleep.
After a good few minutes of staring I sat up in the bed and gently lowered my feet onto the floor attempting to keep my head as still as possible to avoid worsening the banging in my brain. I stood up, adjusted my, well Harry's top, pulling it further down and slowly made my way to the door in search of the bathroom.
I dawdled slowly down the corridor taking in my surroundings, having no idea where the bathroom was and really not wanting to wake Harry up, not while looking like such a mess, I decided to opt for the first door I came to. Pulling the handle down and pushing open the door I screamed for my life at the sight of a strange man stood in the middle of the room in only his boxers. He didn't exactly look like the burglar type, at the most mid 20's and quite good looking but I was sure Harry didn't have a room mate or anything. He appeared to be finding my horror rather funny as he stood semi naked smirking at me.
"Calm down love, I'm not gonna kill you"
"Who are you?" I asked getting over my initial shock
"More importantly who are you? Harry get lucky last night did he?" His smirk returned
"What ew n" I didn't get the chance to finish as Harry raced in wearing only a pair of loose jogging bottoms that hung to his hips.
"Summer are you okay? What's all the screaming?" He questioned.
"Oh I think your friend was just a little shocked to see me" The other guy jumped in grinning hugely as he said the word 'friend'. Meanwhile it was all I could do to stop myself gawping at his bare chest. I surprised to see that he had quite a collection of tattoos. Most notably a pair of swallows on his collar bones and a butterfly on his well defined chest, along with more down his arms. He only ever wore shirts at school so I'd never seen them before but they defiantly suited him. I looked up to see Harry watching me with an eyebrow raised, my cheeks reddened as I realised I'd been caught staring.
"You could of told me there was some random man wandering your apartment" I said quickly hoping to deflect attention away from myself.
"Well he probably didn't have a chance, too busy fucking you I imagine" The other guy butted in yet again hardly able to control his laughter knowing he'd embarrassed me.
"Louis shut up and get some clothes on! I'm sorry about him okay, I forgot he was here" Harry said turning he's attention back to me. Louis raised up his hands in surrender and set about collecting his clothes which were strewn over the living room floor.
"Um summer can I have a word?" Harry asked while already walking back into the corridor beckoning me to follow. Which I did.

"That guy almost gave me a heart attack" I moaned as we reached the other end of the corridor.
"Yer yer I'm sorry okay" he replied somewhat impatiently.
"Look, Louis is one of my closest friends but I um, I just think it's best if he doesn't know your my pupil."
"What are you talking about?" I didn't know exactly where he was going with this.
"It just, it doesn't look great a pupil at my house, coming out of my room in the morning wearing my shirt, you know" He seemed almost sorry that he was saying this.
"I never asked to be brought here you know Harry, you practically dragged me here!" I scowled.
"What was I supposed to do, leave you at home when you were off your fucking face, which don't think iv forgotten about by the way" He began to sound harsher, more like the Mr.Styles I knew from school.
"Please" he's voice softened again "I could loose my job over something like this" He sounded genuinely worried as he rubbed a hand through his hair.
"Okay fine, so what you want me to pretend we hooked up?" I sighed. Harry looked drown awkwardly but didn't say anything. After a few moments of silence the living room door opened.
"Oi, Haz any chance of some breakfast? Some bacon would really help my hangover" Louis begged.
Harry turned to me, "Breakfast?" He smiled.

After eventually finding the bathroom I did my best to look a little more presentable. Washing away last nights smudged make up from my face, scooping my messy hair up into a high ponytail and brushing my teeth with a spare tooth brush Harry gave me. I then joined the two boys in the kitchen where they were both tucking into bacon sandwiches. The smell of which made me feel slightly sick this early in the morning, particularly with my hangover still in full swing.
"Oh hey, want a sandwich?" Harry smiled as I took a seat at the kitchen table opposite him. I pulled a face which gave him my answer.
"Well you really should eat something" He frowned. It was so annoying how he could switch from friendly Harry to teacher type Harry that fast.
"Yer, I'm good thanks" I sneered hoping he'd get the message and drop it.
"So, Summer is it? Where did you meet Harry?" Louis butted in, although this time I was glad of it.
"Err, we've known each other for a while, met through a mutual friend" Harry saved me from the question I had no idea how to answer. What felt like a police interrogation from Louis went on for at least 20 minutes but we just about managed to lie our way through it playing the young flirty couple that had a one night stand after too much to drink. In fact being completely honest with myself I rather enjoyed pretending to be Harry's date, anyone with eyes can't deny he's amazingly hot, even more so when he's not being the boring strict Mr.Styles.
"Right, well I better get going, nice to meet you love, catchya later Haz" Louis smiled as he stood up from the table and pulled one arm through he's jacket sleeve. Despite first impressions I decided I quite liked Louis, he brought out the funner side of Harry that's for sure, and he looked like the type who knew how to party. The second Harry's apartment door swung shut we both sighed in relief,we'd gotten away with our lie. For now at least.

****
Heyyyy, thank you so much for reading!!
Would it be possible to share this story a little so more people can read it too? I would really appreciate it, thanks:)
75 votes and 4 more followers for the next update maybe? Xxxxxxxx