chapter 9

My phone buzzes obnoxiously loudly waking me from a peaceful sleep. I groan and and roll over attempting to block out the intruding alarm. For a moment this works and i begin to drift back to sleep, until the events of yesterday rush back into my mind of course.
Eventually i give up, switch off the alarm and head for the shower. Everything in me wants to crawl back into bed and ignore the world but at the same time i need to see harry, need to know why we covered for me with my dad, need to know what things will be like from now on. Will he still tutor me? Its too early to think about all this, and my head hurts.
I turn off the shower and wrap a towel round my body, before applying more make up then usual, and a choosing one if my shorter school skirts, and adding some black heels. i quickly curl a few strands of hair and lastly slip on my charm bracelet along with a few other bits of jewelry including ear studs. I know i'v broken just about every uniform rule this morning but i really don't care, i need a confidence boost today.
Walking down the stairs i suddenly remember my car is still at Kylie'. Great. Dad's already left for work so i cant get a lift from him. Im stuck with no way of getting to school unless i walk. It's the only option and I'm already running late so i reluctantly set off.

-----------

I'v never walked to school before, its a lot further than i thought. By the time i get there its already 9.30 i'v missed registration and almost everyone has gone to first period. I hurry threw the corridor on my way to english fully aware of the looks my customized uniform is gaining from several boys.
"Summer"
i turn round to see Kylie, Bren and the rest of our group stood round chatting. Bren's eyes rake up and down my legs as i walk up them, i tell myself I'm offended by this but really it feels good.
"Summmmeeerrr?" Kylie questions in a long drawn out voice that tells me she wants something.
"Whaaaaatttt?" i mimic her.
"well, ok so you know how its halloween on friday? And you know i was going to have a party? Well my Dad found out and he sort of went ballistic, so the party's off unless we can find somewhere else to have it..."
I can see where this is going.
"oh, your dads on a business trip this weekend right summer?" she fake remembers.
"I really don't think having it at my house is a good idea"
My rejection is met with numerous moans.
"Oh come on, your house is perfect for it! Don't be lame" Lauren practically begs. I secretly never really liked Lauren, something about her i don't trust but we share all the same friends so i try to get on with her.
Everyone looks at me expectantly. "uugh, fine." Everyone cheers and begins discuss what there going to wear. What have i just agreed to?
"I knew you'd say yes" Bren turns to me with a smile which i return.
" You look beautiful today" He states and takes my hand making me blush slightly. Thankfully everyone else is to involved in there own conversations to notice.
Our conversation is cut short by a load shouting
"oi, you lot, stop chatting and get to class" I recognize it instantly. Harry. I panic, not ready to deal with him yet i take off hastily in the direction of my English class hoping to make it without him seeing me. It doesn't work, obviously.
" SUMMER PARKER" his voice booms behind me, the rest of the group has disbanded by now and i'm afraid to turn around and face him. Suddenly i don't have a choice in the matter, his large hand grips around my wrist and spins me round to face him. As He's eyes scan over me anger builds up on his face, theres another emotion there too but i cant quite work it out.
"What the hell do you call this?" He gestures to my uniform with one hand, the other still tightly round my wrist.
"It's called a school uniform harry"
"Please, there's barely anything there, and it's Mr.Styles to you!" He scoffs.
I attempt to walk away but he doesn't let go of my wrist.
"Did i say we were done talking?"
I don't reply so he continues.
" You're changing." What?
" And how do you suggest i do that?"

"Firstly i suggest you drop the attitude, then i suggest you go home and dont come back until you'r wearing something more appropriate."

He is starting to annoy me now. "Incase your forgetting, you made me leave my car at Kylie's last night" i hiss

"Do you really want yo discuss last night right now?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and i feel my cheeks fame in embarrassment, probably exactly what he wanted.
" I'll take you then, because theres no way your staying look like this all day."
"what? No way!" Being alone with harry is the last thing i want.
"You don't have a choice in this Summer" He informs me and with that begins to walk away down the empty corridor. Does he really expect me to follow him like some obedient little child?
"Don't make me come and get you" Harry threatens as he turns back on he's heels to look at me. When i make no move towards him he marches back over and grabs my wrist once again.
"STOP, really Harry, what sort of teacher drags a pupil home in the middle of the day to change just because he thinks there skirt is a little short!?" i almost yell
"and what sort of pupil kisses her teacher and then comes to school dressed like a little slut?" he fires back instantly. The harsh words take me by surprise and harry uses it to he's advantage proceeding to pull me down the corridor towards the car park.

Once we reach he's range rover harry opens the passenger door and finally releases the tight grip around my wrist but remains stood close enough that theres no way of me escaping. Since there's no other option i climb into the car.
The drive was extremely awkward the only sound, Harry's heavy breathing and frustrated tapping on the steering wheel. The more i think about it the more i begin to realize how stupid i was to of kissed him. He's already using it against me and i get the feeling he wont let me forget it anytime soon. But he's just as bad! He's acting like a crazy person, why does he even care what I'm wearing? i know its against the uniform rules but almost every girl in the school breaks those rules, i haven't seen him dragging any of them back home to change.

Once we pull into my drive i realize i'v know idea how this is supposed to work.
"well,what are you waiting for?" Harry questions impatiently. I follow him to the door, unlock it and step inside.
" I'll wait here while you go up and change." He states so matter of factly as though theres nothing weird about this situation. I roll my eyes and huff a little before stomping up the stairs.

I slip off the revealing clothes and put back on my usual uniform. Its still not exactly conservative but i can just about get away with it. I also take off all my jewelry, and change my heels for my everyday Toms. As i walk, or stomp back down Harry's head tilts slightly to the side while he's eyes study me for a few seconds before he smiles slightly.
"Better."
I roll my eyes for the millionth time today and follow harry back to the car.
"Normally i'd have you take off all that muck on your face as well but i'll let you off today since w both need to get back. I expect it gone tomorrow though" He warns.
"Yes Sir" i say in the most sarcastic voice i can muster.
"There's no need for the attitude you know, your lucky I'm not giving a detention on top!" That pushes me too far.
"Oh my fucking god harry, who do you think you are? This isn't normal!Yes, i made one stupid mistake and kissed you but trust me thats not a mistake i will be making again" I practically scream. To my surprise he doesn't respond, just shakes he's head and focuses on the road, i see his jaw clench though, i sign i have cone to recognize as him trying to control he's anger.
"i mean, it's not like your even anyone to me, a teacher. Just one stupid teacher in a school full if them." I instantly regret saying that, it sounded much worse than i intended.
"Damn it Summer. You just keep pushing and pushing don't you! Well guess what, your just a spoiled little brat who need's to dress provocatively to get attention from random guys in order to feel good about yourself. And as your stupid teacher it's my job to make sure you don't look like a slut at school, hear that? my job, nothing more!"
A tear rolls down my cheek and i want to yell back but instead i just stare out the window unable to think of anything else to say. I don't want harry to see me cry.
"Summer, i" Harry begins but thankfully we had just pulled into the school car park so i cut him off by swinging the car door open and practically running towards the building.

*****
Hellooo, i wasnt going to end the chapter here but it felt like it was getting too long so i will update again really soon! This took me a while so please vote and comment like crazy
20 votes and 5 comments for an update?
Let me know, do you think harry was too harsh or did she deserve it? and what do you think will happen?
Lots of love xxxxxxx