Chapter 14

I don't know how long I stayed like that, sobbing into Harry's chest but eventually I felt myself being led away. He walked us over to he's car, one arm still firmly wrapped around me, opened the passenger door and watched me climb in before closing it shut and making he's way to the driver seat. I closed my eyes for a moment, resting my head back on the cool leather, I heard Harry climb in but didn't respond.
"Umm" Harry murmured sounding slightly awkward.
"Yer?"
"Well, I think it's best if I don't take you back to your house tonight."
"What!?" I sat up swiftly, wanting to know what on earth he was talking about.
"There's probably still police and tons of vomiting teenagers everywhere, plus your totally wasted. I'm not just going to leave you in this state. You'll just have to stay at mine."
"Harry I'm totally fine, there's no way" I began only to be interrupted yet again by Harry.
"Enough. You'll be staying at mine and I will drop you home first thing tomorrow. No arguing." With that he turned he's attention away from me and out of the front window as the car started.
Had I not been full of vodka and just burst into fits of tears on my teachers shoulder after being arrested I would of put up more of a fight but I really couldn't handle anymore fighting right now. Plus something about the strictness in Harry's voice told me I wouldn't get my own way tonight no matter how much I screamed. Instead I returned my head back to resting on the seat and reclosed my eyes.

I woke up to a cold draft and someone's arms wrapping around my back and under my knees, although still half asleep I started to panic as I felt myself being lifted.
"Ssshhh, your fine" a familiar voice whispered. I opened my eyes suddenly remembering where I was and that the voice was Harry's. I hastily began struggling out of he's grip which he resisted by only holding onto me tighter.
"I can walk you know Harry" I mumbled beginning to wake up a little.
"Asleep and completely wasted yet still as mouthy as ever" He rolled he's eyes but gently lowered my legs to the floor enabling me to stand. As it turned out, the alcohol had taken affect and I actually couldn't walk quite as well as I thought. Stumbling a little, Harry wrapped his arm around my back to stop me from falling and guided me into he's block and up the 4 flights of stairs to he's apartment.
"You can sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch" I didn't know how comfortable I was with the idea of sleeping in Harry's bed.
"Don't worry, it's clean" He chuckled as we entered.
Extremely tired and still drunk I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings but Harrys apartment was nice, much cleaner and more modern than I would have imagined.
He led me to what I assumed was he's bedroom and placed me on the bed.
"Here" He handed me a large white v-neck T-shirt and a pair of basket ball shorts.
"You can erm, wear these. If you want?" I took the clothes from him and smiled.
"I'll leave you to get sorted" He said and abruptly began walking towards the door.
"Harry" I called after him.
"Thank you" He just nodded at me and left. I sighed and flopped backwards onto to the bed. One minute he was acting like he cared, even trying to carry me from the car the next it was like he couldn't get away from me fast enough. I was far to tired to think about any of this and so quickly changed out if my tiny dress and into the fresh smelling T-shirt and shorts and peeled back the covers of Harry's bed. The thought that I was in Harry, Mr. styles, bed wouldn't leave my mind.

Harry's POV

I searched through one of my draws trying to find something for Summer to wear other than that skimpy dress. I suddenly remembered back at the start of the year when I caught Summer in a night club and took her home, how I dressed her in her pyjamas. It dawned on me what a strange relationship I had with her, I teach hundreds of kids yet never have I even seen any of them outside of school let alone picked one up from the police station and brought them home to sleep in my bed. But then again I had never had another pupil like Summer before. She was infuriatingly rude and obnoxious, she couldn't follow the simplest of rules, she never did as she was told, and she was always in some sort if trouble. Yet despite all that there was something about Summer Parker that I just couldn't explain, something about her that interested me.
I pulled out an old t-shirt and pair of gym shorts.
"Here" As I turned around to hand them to her I couldn't get out of my mind the image of her laying on her own bed, sleeping peacefully as I had peeled her soaking dress from her body and replaced it with her pyjama top.
"You can erm wear these. If you want?" I spoke, barely even able to look at her without the image racing back. I knew it was wrong and that i shouldn't be but all I could think about was how much I wish she was asleep right now so I could do the same again.
Needing to get out of there I headed for the door as quickly as possible.

Shutting the bedroom door I ran my hand through my hair and shook my head. What the hell was all that about? Where did those thoughts suddenly come from? Something else then popped into my mind. Louis. I walked into the living room and sure enough there was Louis still snoring away on my sofa. Great. I debated what to do for a moment, I felt too bad to wake him up and he'd been drinking so couldn't drive home anyway. I walked back out of the living room and just sat down in the hall way leaning against the wall.

Around half an hour later I heard the squeak of my bedroom door, I looked over to see a weary looking Summer stood in the doorway wearing my shirt and shorts.
"Harry" She called out quietly.
"Summer, go back to bed"
"Harry, I don't feel good. My head hurts" She complained ignoring my instructions.
I sighed and pushed myself up from sitting on the floor using my hands.
"If I get you some paracetamol will you go back to bed?" She nodded and I headed into the kitchen, pouring a glass of cold tap water and popping out 2 of the painkillers into my hand before making my way back into the bedroom.
Summer was sitting up on the bed. I cautiously took a seat next to her and handed her the tablets and water which she quickly swallowed down.
"Wait, can't you stay here for a bit?" She asked just as I stood up to leave. Little did she know there was nothing I would of wanted more. But shouldn't.
"Please, I really don't feel good" She begged, her eyes looking as though they were filling up with tears.
"Just for a minute" I gave in not wanting to see her cry again tonight. Summer crying was strange, she was normally so feisty and strong it didn't feel right to see her so venerable.
I walked back over to the bed and climbed on, kicking off my shoes.
"Right, now sleep." I instructed gently guiding her shoulders back down onto the pillow and pulling the covers up around her to cover her small body. Before leaning my own head down on the other side of the bed.

*****
Thank you so much for reading:)
75 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter?
Oh and who's exited for midnight memories video???? I AM!
Xxxxxx