chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

"Just promise me you won't come round" Summer urged, something about the way she shifted nervously told me she was up to something. That and the text that creep sent her last night. She hurried out the classroom when I didn't reply. I smirked to myself, whatever she's up to there's no way she'll be getting away with it.

It got to about 7 o'clock and the frustration of not knowing what Summer was up to was driving me mad, I couldn't sit hear and do nothing for much longer. Thankfully before I could do anything stupid my phone began buzzing in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the screen.Louis.
"Hey man, what's up?" I answered.
"I'm bored out my mind, pleaseee can we go out." He begged
"I'm good, I've got loads of marking to do" I lie
" oh bullshit, you've not been out with the guys in weeks! If you won't come out I'm coming round" He states and ended the call before I could object. At least it would stop me from obsessing over summer all night.

Louis turned up with 2 packs of beer and a huge pizza from the takeaway round the corner from my apartment, which I admit smelt amazing. Before long we were stuffing our faces with pizza and beer while watching the football and chatting.

"So, did you hear about niall's new girlfrie" I stop mid sentence realising Louis is fast asleep on my couch, great. That settled it, now I didn't even have Louis to distract me from Summer I had to know what she was up to. I grab my keys on wallet off the counter and head to my car leaving Louis to sleep off the 4 and a half beers he just drank.
Thoughts of Summer with Bren filled my mind the whole drive which made me more mad then it should of. Still, even that would of been better than what I saw as I pulled up into the drive. Drunk kids everywhere, some throwing up onto the street while others attempting to stagger home. Even worse, police cars, three of them! Not even bothering to pull up and park properly I climb out the car and slam the door closed.
My first 2 attempts at finding out what the hell was going on by asking some of the kids outside failed miserably. One recognised me as a teacher and freaked out, obviously scared of getting into trouble while the other was too wasted to even understand.
Thankfully I spotted Kylie, Summers best friend.
"Kylie" I yell jogging up to her.
"What the hells going on, and don't even bother lieing to me!"
"Eerrm, nothing, these people er just showed up." She stammers in a pathetic attempt and covering for Summer.
"I said no lies! Now tell me where the fuck Summer is unless you want me to ring your parents and tell them exactly where you are"
She considers my threat for a moment before giving in.
"Fine, she's um well, She's at the police station" Kylie mumbles.
"WHAT?"
"Well, she sort of threw a party while her Dad's away and it got a little out of hand and it wasn't her fault and"
"Enough!" I cut her off and hand her $20
"Just call a taxi and get yourself home right now, I'll deal with Summer." I say harshly, I don't have time to argue with Kylie right now, not while Summer is at the fucking police station!
She nods and pulls out her phone. With that I jump back into my car and head for the station. I take a few deep breaths trying to calm my anger before I get there and do something I regret.

Summers POV

"SUMMER PARKER" I turn around and am totally gobsmacked to see Harry. Inside I am freaking out, he can't be here. There goes any hope I still had of my dad not finding out, Harry will defiantly tell him, if he doesn't kill me himself first that is.
"W what are you doing here?" I ask in barely more than a squeak
"I could ask you the same question" He spits while striding up to the desk, not even making eye contact with me.
"I'm here to collect Summer PARKER, is she free to go?" Harry addresses the officer stood behind the desk. How did he even know I was here?
"And who are you?" The officer questions.
"Her older brother" He lies. I was about to interrupt but the subtle yet terrifying glare that Harry shoots me shuts me up.
"Very well, We are letting her off with. Caution this time, but it will be going on her record." I can't help but sigh in relief, at least I know I won't be spending the night in a jail cell. Then again, maybe that would be better then facing Harry.
"If miss PARKER has any more issues with the police again things will become a lot more serious" The officer warns.
" oh trust me, by the time I'm finished with her she will never even want to say the word party again" Harry almost smirks sending chills down my spine.
I have to sign a release form before the officer allows me to leave with my 'brother'

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SUMMER?" Harry explodes as soon as we are outside the station.
Not knowing what to say I just stare at the ground.
"Don't you dare ignore me, did you think you would just get away with this ay? What on earth were you thinking?" He rages at me.
"I I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry okay?"
"You know what your problem is, you just run wild. Maybe if your parents bothered to put some time into raising you better..." That did it, without even thinking my hand lifted up and collided with Harry's cheek. My actions must of caught him off guard as he stumbled back slightly. A combination of the alcohol and Harry bringing up my parents caused me to loose it. I lunged forward hitting at him again and again until he eventually regained his composure and grabbed a hold of my arms to stop me punching at him. By now I was crying almost uncontrollably. I tried to fight against him but even soba I was no match for his strength. I expected him to drag me to his car, yell and scream at me more but instead he pulled me into his chest, he's muscular arms engulfing me tightly. Again I attempted to pull away but he only gripped me tighter. Drunk and emotional I eventually gave in rested my head on his chest and sobbed into his shoulder.
"Sshhh, everything's fine, it'll be okay baby" I heard him whisper.

******
Okay, Im The worst writer ever, sorry it's been so long!!
Anyway things are about to get interesting, is this the end of them hating each other or not, let me know what you think?
I'm exited about the ideas I have for this book so it another chapter will be up soon, please vote comment and share, thank youuuuu:)xxxxxxxxx