Dementor

"Wake up!" I heard someone groan.

I got pushed out if bed, but as I fell my head hit the bedside table as my nose smashed on the ground. I groaned and sat up. I opened my eyes and saw Hermione and Ginny laughing at me.

"Who did that!" I snapped.

They both stopped and looked at each other, then they each pointed at themselves.

"Well, Hermione, you know what happens when you do that," I smirked.Hermione's eyes widened then she took off running. "You might wanna follow her, Ginny."

Ginny took off running as I chased them down.

But we stopped emiedietly when we saw the look Mrs. Weasley was giving us.

"You three, go upstairs and get changed. Then I'll tell you about something."

We all ran upstairs and got dressed. Then we all rushed downstairs again.

Mrs. Weasley motioned us to sit down, she then started telling us about a love potion she made when she was a young girl. Hermione, Ginny and I were rather giggly about it.

Harry and Ron came down and started chatting, then the Bighead Boy came in.

I wasn't able to say good morning to Harry because it was chaos, when we were trying to leave.

Hermione had put Crookshanks in a basket, which I don't think Crookshanks likes very much, she kept spitting.

I put Jasper in a little cat carrier.

"It's all right, Crookshanks," Hermione cooed through the wickerwork. "I'll let you out on the train."

"You won't," Ron snapped. "What about poor Scabbers, eh?"

Ron pointed to his chest, in his shirt pocket was a large lump.

We soon reached King's Cross.

"Right then," Mr. Weasley said. "Let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go first with Harry." They walked up to the barrier and disappeared.

"All right, Ron and Pennelope you next. Hermione and Ginny. Percy and I, then Fred and George," Mrs. Weasley said.

Ron and I got in position. We started talking at chatting then we ended up I on the other side.

"Ah, there's Penelope!" Percy said, when he entered, he smoothed his hair and walked towards her. I caught Harry's eye, we both turned away to hide our laughter.

Soon they all got through the barrier, Ron led the way to the end of the train. We loaded our trunks and went back to say good-bye to Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

She kissed all her children, then Hermione, then me, and finally Harry. His face went red, but he smiled.

She then gave us all sandwiches.

Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Fred and George, Percy and I got on the train, the train started up. I started panicking at where Harry was.

I ran to a compartment door and threw it open, Harry started running towards it. I stood back as he jumped inside. I helped him up and we both waved at Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

"I need to talk to you in private," Harry muttered.I turned and raised my eyebrow. "And Ron and Hermione."

"Go away, Ginny," Ron said.

"Ronald!" I snapped.

"Oh, that's nice," Ginny huffed, and stalked off.

We walked towards our empty compartment, but it had a man, asleep next to the window.