Werewolf

I've never stranger group in my life. Crookshanks and Japser led the way down the stairs; Lupin, Pettigrew, and Ron went next, looking like entrants in a six-legged race. Next went Snape, drifting creepily along, his toes hitting each step as we descended. Harry, Hermione and I are in the back. I was behind Harry who's behind Sirius, Hermione's behind me.

Getting back through the tunnel is the hardest part, we ave to turn sideways. Snape kept bumping his head on the ceiling, and Sirius did nothing about it.

"You two know what this means?" Sirius said abruptly to Harry and I as we kept along the passage. "Turning Peter in?"

"You're free," I said softly.

"Yes . . ." Sirius said. "Harry, you might not know . . . But I'm also . . . I'm your godfather."

"Yeah, I knew that," Harry said.

"Well . . . Your parents appointed me your guardian, Harry. And, dear, Pennelope, since your parents are . . . Gone . . . I guess I'm your guardian also. . . If anything happened to your parents . . ."

I waited. Is Sirius asking Harry and I to live with him?

"I'll understand, of course, if you want to stay with your families," Sirius said. "But . . . Well . . . Think about it. Once my name's cleared . . . If you wanted a . . . A different home . . ."

I stiffened. I would love to live with my uncle . . . But . . . Hermione, I can't leave her, she's been with me about my whole life. I glanced at Hermione, she'll be devistated if I left her, but she would also understand, since this is my uncle I'm talking about.

"What - live with you?" I asked, bumping my head in the ceiling, I groaned as Sirius laughed.

"I get to leave the Dursleys?" Harry said.

"Of course, I thought you two wouldn't want to," Sirius said quickly, I can't tell him I'm staying with Hermione, it'll break his heart, but if I say I'll stay with him, it'll break Hermione's heart. "I understand if you don't want to, Pennelope -"

"It's just - I have Hermione - I can't leave her - she's my sister, I love her so much, she'll be heart broken if I -" I began.

"No I won't," I heard Hermione say behind me, I turned my head to her. "I'll miss you a lot, but he's your uncle, to live with him."

"So you're coming, you don't have to -"

"Are you insane?" I said. "Of course! I'd love to live with you!"

"Leave the Dursleys," Harry repeated, "I get to leave the Dursleys!"

"Do you have a house?" I shot the question at him.

"Will Pennelope and I have seperate rooms?" Harry asked, I rolled my eyes, although, I won't mind sharing a room with him.

"When can we move in?" I asked.

"We can live together!" Harry said excitedly to me, I smiled hugely at him.

We both turned our heads to Sirius, huge grins plastered in our faces.

Sirius turned to look at us.

"You two want to?" He said. "You mean it?"

"Yeah, I mean it!" Harry said.

I glanced at Hermione, who gave me thumbs up.

"Of course I mean it!" I said happily.

Sirius smiled at us both, when he smiled at us, it was full of happiness and hope, and love. It made me happy, I get to live with my father's brother and I get to live with the boy I love! Maybe I can make a move on him there, no! That's weird, her probably get creeped out and change his mind to live with the Dursleys.