Fell

Professor Dumbldore sent all the Houses to the Great Hall.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a throrough search of the castle," professor Dumbledore told everyone as McGonagall and Flitwick closed all doors into the hall. "I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand gaurd over the enterances to the hall and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately," he added to Percy, who looked proud. "Send word with one of the ghosts."

Dumbldore paused.

"Oh, yes, you'll be needing. . ." Dumbledore casualy waved his wand and all the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the walls; another wave, and the floor was covered in sleeping bags, each one was the color of your house; green and silver for Slytherin; red and gold for Gryffindor; yellow and black for Hufflepuff; blue and brown for Ravenclaw. "Sleep well," Dumbldore said, closing the door behind him.

Everyone began to talk and chatter; the Gryffindors were telling everyone what happened.

"Everyone into their sleeping bags!" Percy shouted. "Come on, now, no mor talking! Lights out in ten minutes!"

"C'mon," Ron said to Harry, Hermione and I; we seized four sleeping bags and dragged them to the corner.

"Do you think Black's still in the castle?" I asked, sitting in the corner, Harry sat next to me and Hermione sat on the other side, Ron sat across from me.

"Dumbldore obviously thinks he might be," Ron said.

"It's very lucky he picked tonight, you know," Hermione said. We climbed into our sleeping bags and propped ourselves on our elbows to talk. "The one night we weren't in the tower. . ."

"I reckon he almost track of time, being on the run," Ron said. "Didn't realize it was Halloween. Otherwise he'd have come bursting in here."

Hermione shuddered.

All around us, people began asking the same thing "how did he get in?"

"Maybe he knows how to Apparate," a Ravenclaw said a few feet away. "Just appear out of thin air, you know."

I rolled my eyes.

"Disguised himself, probably," said a Hufflepuff fifth year.

"He could've flown in," Dean Thomas suggested.

"Honestly, are we the only one's who has ever bothered to read Hogwarts: A History?" I said crossly to Harry, Ron and my sister.

"Probably," Ron said, "why?"

"Because the castle's protected by more than just walls, you know," Hermione said.

"There are all sorts of enchantments on it," I said.

"To stop people from entering by stealth," Hermione continued.

"You just can't Apparate in here," I added.

"And I'd like to see the disguise that could fool those Dementors," Hermione kept going.

"They're guarding every single enterance to the grounds," I kept going on also.

"They'd have seen him fly I too," Hermione continued my sentence.

"And Filch knows all the secret passages," I kept going.

"They'll have them covered," Hermione finished for me.

Ron and Harry stared at us in shock.

"The lights are going out now!" Percy shouted. "I want everyone in their sleeping bags and no more talking!"