Chapter 20: Target... Wait Never Mind

(I hurt my toe dancing yesterday 😬 it looks small but it fucking hurts.)
David's POV:
It's 2:00 AM and I can't sleep. I call Liza, she is probably going to hate me. She picks up after a couple of rings.
Liza: "Hello?"
David: "Hey!"
Liza: "Why'd you wake me up?"
David: "I'm on my way over, get ready. We are going to target!"
Liza: "At 2:00 in the morning?"
David: "Why not?"
Liza: "You're lucky I love you."
David: "I know. See you soon!"
Liza: "Whatever goofball."
I change my clothes and go get Liza. I knock on her door and she doesn't answer. I walk in to make sure nothing is wrong. Her living room is empty. I hear noise coming from her room. When I open the door I see a shirtless Liza. Damn.
Liza: "David!"
David: "Sorry." (Chuckles)
I close the door and make my way to the living room. I sit there and wait trying to get rid of my boner. I try to think of nasty things to make it go away. I think of my mom naked. It goes away but now I'm grossed out. Liza comes out in one of my t-shirts I let her barrow (which she was now claimed) and some shorts.
David: "Ready?" (Smirks)
Liza: "Yes you pervert."
David: "I've seen you naked before."
Liza: "Yeah I know but only when we have sex, I don't need you horny at target."
David: (Laughs)
I grab her waist and pull her towards me.
Liza: "What are you doing?"
David: "I think you know exactly when I'm doing."
Liza: "I thought we were gonna go to Target."
David: "Forget Target. Let's just stay here."
I kiss her neck because I know that's her weakness. We continue to kiss all the way to her room. We start to take off our clothes, and the rest is history.
Author's Note:
Hope you guys liked it! I feel like it's been forever since I updated! Now it's time for the question of the day!
Q: I want to update one more day a week. What day should it be? Saturday or Sunday?
A: I don't care, you choose.
Abby <3