Chapter 33: Please

(Picture: My best friend Shea and I! Love her ☺️❤️)
David's POV:
Liza went to the gym to work out with Gabbie so I'm going to Sarah and Grace's hotel room to talk to them. I know they are mad at both Liza and me. 
This is it. I knock at their door.
Sarah opens it.
Sarah: "What do you want?"
David: "Hello Sarah, nice to see you too. I'm great."
She rolls her eyes and Grace comes up behind her.
Grace: "We are busy packing. What do you need?"
David: "Why don't you like me?"
Sarah: "Don't you get it David? We like you! We hate the fact that Liza is growing up."
Grace: "She is our little sister after all."
David: "I understand that she is your little sister and you want her to stay little. I have three younger siblings of my own. But it's a part of life."
Sarah: "We know, it's just hard."
Grace: "Liza loves you and tbh, you're what's best for her. So if you hurt her I will kill you."
David: "You have my word. I would never hurt her."
Grace: "Good."
I each give them a hug and leave their hotel room.
I smile to myself. My goal is complete. My goal is complete. They like me. I drive to the gym to pick up Liza. I look through the see through door and see Liza and Gabbie doing squats.
Wow Liza looks good. I look to the right of her seeing Gabbie's training looking at them. I would like to say that he is checking their form and seeing if they are doing it right. But my mind can't help but think he is staring at Liza's butt. My girlfriends butt. That is my butt, not his.
I walk inside.
David: "Hey babe."
I go to give her a hug but she pulls away.
Liza: "No way David, I'm all sweaty and gross."
David: "I don't care."
I go up and hug her as she squeals. I give her a big kiss on the check.
Gabbie: "I'm not done with Liza yet. Get out we have to do arms next."
David: "Oh but I wanted to watch."
Gabbie: "David, I know you think I'm incredible good looking but you need to leave."
We all laugh. No ones looking so I slap Liza's butt.
Liza: "David!"
David: "What?"
I put an innocent look on my face.
Liza: "Go!" (Laughs)
David: "Ok I'm gone."
I walk back to my car and drive to my apartment.
Author's Note:
Hope you people liked it! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was super busy! Please don't forget to leave vote! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: Who is your squad?
A: Shea, AJ, Jackson, Ethan, Travis, Carter, and I are my squad!
Abby <3