Chapter 28: Not Again

(Picture: My Grammie and I! I love her so much! She is my number 2 role model! Liza is my first 😂)
Liza's POV:
Liza: "Hey what's up you guys?! It's your girl Liza! Comin at you! And welcome back to my YouTube channel! Today is driving with Liza part 2! For some reason you guys like to watch me almost crash my car! Are you guys ready? Are you in or are you out? Who am i kidding? (Locks door) You're in."
(Time lapse)
Liza: "Now I'm going to pick up David because I'm an über. I don't think he has to do anything I think he just wants to hang out with me. GET IN DAVID!"
David: "Hey!"
Liza: "Where did you need to go?"
David: "Just wanted to hang out."
Liza: "Told you guys!"
David: "Liza! WTF?"
Liza: "20 POINTS!"
David: "Alex just called, he needs us to pick him from the gym."
Liza: "Let's go!"
(Time lapse)
Liza: "Oh he's shirtless! Give this video a thumbs up!"
David gives me a look and I give him 'it's for the video' look. He looks upset.
We film the rest of the video and drop Alex off.
David: "I'm gonna hang with Liza for a little bit."
Alex: "Ok don't have too much fun."
David: "Haha no promises."
Alex: "Ew."
(Time lapse)
David's POV
It's been torture all day. Liza has been wearing shorts and a tight blue tank top. We get into her house and I pin her up against the wall.
David: "You look good today."
I kiss her neck and she grips my shirt. I carry her to the couch. All of a sudden we hear,
Sisters: "SURPRISE!"
(AN: I'm not sure if Liza has siblings but I read on Instagram that she had two sisters and I'm not sure if that's true or not. It's gonna be true in my story. Their names are going to be Sarah and Grace.)
Grace: "Oh Liza."
I get off of Liza and cough awkwardly. Sarah: "Sorry we interrupted."
Liza: "Hi Grace. Hi Sarah."
David: "Why does this always happen?"
Author's Note:
Hope you guys liked it! I want to thank you guys for all the nice comments and votes I'm getting! Without you guys I wouldn't be writing! So thank you! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: Favorite Movie?
A: Mean Girls 💁🏼 
Abby <3