Chapter 72: Halloween (Part 1)

(Picture: Brian and I did a couples costume ☺️ I was a pink lady and he was a T-Bird from Grease)
David's POV:
Liza: "C'mon David! Please! It'll be so cute!"
Liza right now is trying to convince me to do a couples costume from Grease. I've never even seen the movie.
David: "Ugh fine if it'll make you happy."
Liza: "Yay! Here get dressed!"
She throws me a white shirt and a leather jacket.
I go and get changed. I wait in the living room for Liza and she comes out. She looks absolutely stunning.
(AN: They are wearing the same thing Brian and I are wearing.)
David: "Wow baby... You look wow...."
Liza: "Thanks you look pretty wow yourself."
I couldn't help it. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into a passionate kiss. The kind of kiss that leaves you wanting more, no matter how long the kiss is.
We pull away both out of breath.
Liza: "Ready to go to the party?"
I nod not being able to speak because of what just happened. It's like she pulled the breath right out of me. I love her so much.
Liza: "David? Hello?"
David: "Oh I'm sorry just lost in thought."
I blush embarrassed.
(Time lapse to Zane's Halloween party.)
Gabbie: "Awww! You guys are so cute! Let me take a picture!"
Liza: "Thanks Gabs! I love your costume!"

Gabbie: "Thanks! I bought it last minute!"Liza and Gabbie: (Laughs)Zane: "Alright everyone! Gather in the living room for games!"Author's Note:I honestly like you guys so much

Liza and Gabbie: (Laughs)
Zane: "Alright everyone! Gather in the living room for games!"
Author's Note:
I honestly like you guys so much. I feel bad that I can't reply to everyone's comments because I get too many and it's a lot of time. I just want to say thank you to all of you wonderful people for being there for me and being my rock ❤️ Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: How much candy did you get?
A: Half a pillow case 👌🏻
Abby <3