Chapter 84: Perfection

(Picture: Throw back picture to Christmas Eve cause I have no life and for have any recent pictures to post 😅)
Liza's POV:
This date. David. The set up. The reason. It's all so perfect.
Him and I are laying by the fire place (which is a 5 hour fire place YouTube video) and drinking hot chocolate.
(AN: Had to stop writing cause I had to do dishes 😒 I'm back now!)
His arm around my shoulder as I'm cuddling into his chest. I breath in his scent. He usually smells like soap and fur (because of Bailey) but now he smells like peppermint. I smile to myself and cuddle closer to him.
David: "What are you thinking about?"
Liza: "Just how much I love you."
He places a soft kiss on my forehead and I can't help but grin so much my mouth hurts.
I sit up and he has this look of confusion on his face. I grin at him and straddle his hips so I am facing him. He smiles at me and runs his hands up and down my back. I slowly lean in to kiss him. It was one of those slow and passionate kisses, that just left you wanting more. It's so hard to explain, and even harder because I am loosing my train of thought because of his..... His.... Oh right lips.
I run my hands through his hair and lean into him more, deepening the kiss. I pull away to catch my breath but I barely get the chance because half a second later he pulls me into another kiss. It's still slow and passionate but it's also somewhat.... Eager. Like he needs more and more.
I love this side of David. Where he is trying to hold back how much he wants me but he just can't help it. The kisses get more and more needy. I pull back and grin, then immediately start kissing him again.
He puts his hands under my shirt. I pull away and smile at him. He nods his head as if asking for permission. I slightly chuckle at him and pull my shirt off in one swift motion. He smiles at me and kisses me again.
(AN: Ha you thought! 😂 Ya little nasties)
(Time lapse)
David: "Hey babe, ready to go to Zane's?"
Tonight is New Year's Eve and we are going to Zane's, Scott's, and Toddy's house for a party.
I look at myself as I finish straightening the last piece of hair. I smile. I look hot. I hairspray my hair.

(Her hair and outfit)Liza: "Yup! I'm ready!"I walk out of the bathroom, David turns around and gaps at me

Liza: "Yup! I'm ready!"
I walk out of the bathroom, David turns around and gaps at me.
David: "Wo...ah... You l...ook.... Amazing."
He stutters and I laugh.
Liza: "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

(David's outfit, LOOK HOW ADORABLE HE WAS!)I put my hand on his cheek and pull him down for a quick kiss

I put my hand on his cheek and pull him down for a quick kiss.
Liza: "Let's go! We are going to be late!"
Author's Note:
First and foremost i just want to say I've been watching the show The Fosters lately and it's so good! I've literally caught up with it in 3 days 😂 #joah for lifeeeee Ok, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm usually not that proud of my chapters cause I feel like I never make them long enough but I feel really good about this one! Tomorrow I go back to school after two weeks off and I am not looking forward to it 😒.  Don't forget to please hit that star button! It's help a lot. Go ahead I'll wait, ok anytime now. Please? Finally thank you. I love you people ❤️
Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: Favorite way to pass the time?
A: Singing
Abby <3