Tell Me How You Feel, 'Sunshine'.

Phoenix widened his eyes in surprise as Edgeworth's tongue greedily explored his mouth. He was pinned against the bathroom door and he was too weak to bat Edgeworth away. He noticed that Edgeworth's eyes were shut tightly, his expression one of pleasure. He was gripping Phoenix tightly as he licked the defence attorney's tender tongue. Phoenix shuddered, wondering what the best thing to do would be. However, it was useless. Edgeworth was intoxicating his senses too much and he felt helpless. Phoenix couldn't help but grimace at the 'unpleasant' sensation of Edgeworth's saliva being smothered inside his mouth and across his tongue. After a few moments of this, Phoenix decided enough was enough and he hastily, with trembling hands, forced himself to try and push him away. It took a few goes, since Phoenix was ever so weak and intimidated, but he eventually managed to push Edgeworth away. Edgeworth cried out suddenly as he was thrust a step backwards;
"Ack!" He wiped his moist lips with his crimson suit's sleeve and stared at Phoenix in surprise - and a hint of irritation. Phoenix just took many shallow breaths, staring in utter bewilderment at Edgeworth and trying to regain some sort of composure. He was still pinned firmly against the bathroom door, not willing to step away from it.

'H-he just.... W-we just....'

Phoenix quickly scrubbed his clammy hands on his sapphire blazer in order to dry them. He hated the feeling of sweaty palms, as they made him feel 'unclean'. He was too afraid to wipe his lips dry in front of Edgeworth. They both stood in silence for a moment, eyeing each other up and trying to sum up the other's emotions.
"Well?" Just like that, the silence was shattered by Edgeworth's calm, soothing voice;
"Aren't you going to say anything?...." Edgeworth continued to plead;
"W-what is th-there to... S-say....?" Phoenix looked at him with wide, innocent eyes.
"Do you love me back....?" Edgeworth clutched his left arm with his right arm all of a sudden, as if he was actually nervous. Phoenix felt all his hairs standing on end as he tried to make himself concentrate on the matter at hand.

'IDIOT, PHOENIX!'

Phoenix opened his mouth to speak, feeling extremely light-headed.

'You let yourself get in this messed up situation!'

He found himself unable to utter a word, his brain desperately trying to clutch at any strands of information, any kind of emotion... But it obviously had a very precarious grip, as everything was slipping away-

'Now you're going to have to get yourself OUT of this messed up situation.'

"Phoenix?" Edgeworth's voice called out, sounding strangely soft and 'echoey'.

'But that's just it, isn't it...? Phoenix...'

Phoenix's heart was pounding as if it were a racing car that could move at the speed of light if you held down the pedal hard enough - and for long enough. By the looks of it, Phoenix was slamming his foot down like there was no tomorrow.

'You won't get yourself out of this mess. You don't WANT to, do you...'

"Phoenix, please say something." Edgeworth's expression looked solemn and sorrowful, his head bowed slightly. It was as if he wasn't nervous, per se... He looked... Ashamed.

'You've got just the dilemma you'd always wanted.. Haven't you? ...... This man had the guts to do what you'd been to embarrassed and shy to do yourself.'

Phoenix closed his mouth.

'You're not going to throw this opportunity away, are you...? My, my.. What a plot twist that would be.'

He widened his eyes as his vision began to become clouded and misty, like those fancy effects on those silly, expensive smart-phones that Phoenix could never afford.

'Don't be foolish, now. This is what you wanted all along.. Isn't it?'

"Phoenix..." Edgeworth's voice was muffled and Phoenix could only just feel a slight shaking movement being forced upon his shoulders as his vision began to darken slightly;

'But you're too afraid to say it those 3 little words.'

"PHOENIX!" His voice was only a muffle now.

'He opened his heart to you and you won't return the favour.'

Phoenix felt his whole body collide with the polished wooden floor with a thud as his mind was submerged in the murky waters of 'un-conscience'.