sticky fingers☆

Unedited ☆゚.* 

After the quirk assessment test, the week past by quickly. We didn't have any special challenges, just daily classes and practices. I didn't get any shit from Katsuki or Aizawa, or anyone else for that matter. Nobody talked to me much, but I wasn't a loner. I just wasn't a talker. I would make small talk with Deku and Ochako and some other classmates during classes, but I hadn't made any efforts to hang out with anybody outside of school. I even ate lunch alone, on the roof of the school. I found it after the second day after getting lost in the school, but hey, it was a big ass school.

So yeah, classes were pretty good and after the first day of school, nobody really tried to pull anything with me. Life's pretty calm, I thought to myself while cleaning the last of the dishes for the day. It's Saturday night, and my shift at the Starlight Diner was coming to an end. 20 minutes, to be specific.

Then, I heard something that I definitely did not want to her. The ding of the bell which meant a new customer, and a few minutes later, the ding that signified a new order. The chef had already gone home for the day, so whatever it was better be frozen in the freezer just waiting to be heated up, or else I was going to kill somebody. What kind of asshole comes in 15 minutes before closing time?.

Luckily, the order was for the 3 alarm spicy curry, which I had just thrown in the freezer about half an hour ago. The curry was very popular here, one of the top order, but nobody ever ordered the 3 alarm spicy curry, seeing as most people couldn't even handle the mild curry.

I pour the icy sludge into a bowl with some rice, and use my fire to heat the food from the bottom of the bowl. Faster than any microwave.

"(Y/N)-chan, can you lock up today? I'm already late for my date and-" Yui, my co-worker called from the counter. I cut her off with an 'of course'. It was easy enough to lock up, plus it meant an extra 50$ on my paycheck. She threw the keys on the counter as I laced up my roller blades and placed the bowl on a tray with a napkin and some utensils. Yui called goodbye as she left and I skated out from the kitchen, only to stop in my tracks.

"You have got to be kidding me." I huffed, grabbing the attention of Katsuki, who sat at a booth in the corner, previously staring out the window. He stayed silent for a few second, before bursting out laughing. I mean, I would too if I saw me. I almost refused to wear the damn uniform, but we needed the money.

	I glared at him, and roller bladed away from him, curry in hand

"Hey, what about my curry?!" He shouted from behind him. I pointed at the small sign next to the kitchen door which read ,"SORRY! You were rude to me, so now you get no curry!" and laughed as I disappeared back into the kitchen, only to blade right back out in fear of him burning down the place.

"Only kidding, calm down." I smirked, placing the tray down onto the booth table. Makes sense, a fuming curry for a fuming boy.

"Yeah, fuck off already." He waved me away and I scoffed, blading away.