complicated relationship (super-short)☆

Unedited ☆゚.*

The sun began to touch down on the horizon, the sky a beautiful pinkish-orange color. The sparring mats outside on the Physical Education field which had been used for one-on-one battles had long been abandoned, save for two freshmen who were still goin at it like no tomorrow.

Some students had stayed to watch the two classmates, but had gone home as soon as their parents had called them for dinner. So now, all that could be heard on campus were the grunts and shouts of tension relieving between two rivals.

Everytime Katsuki released a blast, (y/n) would counter it with one of her own. To make matters worse, she only ever used air against him, infuriating him even further. He wanted to see the extent of her powers, but she refused, fueling to raging fire that she had stoked.

"I swear to god Katsuki Bakugou if you do not stop fighting this instant I will beat your ass up!" Katsuki's mom shouted, staying clear of the battle area. The fact that she was sporting a small burn on her forearm just made her angrier.

"(y/n)-chaaaan can we please goooo a new episode of Scandal is airing ... 10 minutes ago!! (full/n) we have to goooo!" (Y/N)'s mom whined from the sidelines, stomping her foot like a petulant child would.

"Hi there, I'm Katsuki's mother." Katsuki's mother introduced herself to the only other person there, (y/n)'s mother.

"Oh, I'm (m/n), it's a pleasure to meet you. I never got to thank him for carrying (y/n) to the ambulance, or riding with her, or waiting for her to wake up, or taking care of her when she was sick, or carrying her home. Eheh, it's quite the relationship, eh?" (y/n)'s mom rambeled onto the things Katsuki's mother was oblivious of, never hearing a whisper about any of it.

"Katsuki did all of that?" She asked, trying to think of the last time he did anything along those lines for anyone. Nothing came to mind.