5

I wake up in my dorm with a massive headache. I sit up and put my hand on the back of my head and try to rub the tension out. I look around the room and find everything the way it was, except no Blake. Blake. He saved me.

"Alexis? Are you awake?" Blake comes through the door with a bag and two coffees.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I croak out. "What happened?" I ask. He walks over to me and sits next to me. He hands me a coffee and puts the bag in between us.

"There's a cookie in there if you want it." He says, motioning to the bag. I smile and reach for one. They're chocolate chip, my favorite.

"Thank you." I sat with a mouth full of cookie.

"You're welcome, sunshine." He says laughing. "But Blake, what happened?" I ask.

"Well, after you drove off I went to my girlfriends house. I was over there for about an hour and I came back and you weren't here. I got worried so I started looking for you. I couldn't find you and I looked all over town so I got even more worried. I called the cops to help me look for you and we heard a scream coming from one of the fields right outside of town. We went there and saw you getting held down by that pervert. So I brought you back home and left again for a bit. I came back to you passed out drunk. I guess you found my secret stash." He says, laughing.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry." I say. Tears well up in my eyes and I burry my head in my blankets.

"Lex, don't cry. It's my fault. I should've just told you where I was going. I mean, I was being a dick." He says, blushing.

I've never seen him blush before, and it's really cute, in a brotherly kinda way. "It's alright. Really, it's my fault. I mean, I shouldn't of gotten all worked up about that." I say, laughing.

He laughs and we just sit there, in the comfort of the dorm, laughing with each other for the rest of the night

"Hey, Lex?" Blake asks, sitting up.

"Yeah?" I say, sitting up with him.

"Wanna go get some coffee or something?" He asks.

I smile. "Sure, as long as you don't throw that in my face, too." I say, giggling.

He smiles and rolls his eyes. "I won't, c'mon." He says, holding his hand out and pulling me out the door with him.

-

Hey guys! I hope you like this! Vote for more! -Kaitlyn 💕