18

Alexis's POV

-

4 months later

It's been four months since I went to Dr. Ree and found out I was pregnant. I am just starting to get my baby bump, and it's the cutest thing honestly. I've been having a lot, and I mean a lot of morning sickness, and it's getting old. But oh well, I'll live. Blakes been really supportive through this whole thing, and I'm glad he wants this baby as much as I do. Whenever Blake talks, the baby rolls around in my belly and tries to get closer to him. It's the cutest thing, the bond they already have. He always talks to our baby before we go to bed and the baby replies by kicking.

Blake wants the baby to be a girl. I honestly don't care what gender it is. I just want the baby to be healthy. But whenever we go out, he goes straight to the baby section of a store and picks out the cutest little girl outfits. It's adorable how excited he is for this baby. I love this baby already, and we're going to find out the gender in a week. I'm really excited, honestly. But if we're having a boy I think Blake will be crushed. But he will still love the baby, regardless of the gender.

I can't wait for this baby to come out. I mean, it's not that bad yet, but I know it'll get worse as time goes on, pain wise. Blake and I are already looking for houses near campus so the baby doesn't have to grow up on campus. We've found a couple good house that are big enough for all three of us and that are in our budget, but Blake wants to keep looking, and I don't blame him.

"Hey, Lex. Come on. Let's go." Blake comes through the door and says, motioning to the car. I get up, my feet swollen already. It's getting hard for me to walk long distances because my feet hurt so bad. I grimance and walk over to Blake slowly.

"You ok?" He asks, throwing my shoes in front of me feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, sliding on my flip flops.

He grabs my hand and helps me walk out to the car and opens the door for me like a gentleman. I smile and slide into the Bentley, laying my head against the head rest and closing my eyes. We're going to look for more houses today, and I'm looking forward to actually leaving the dorm today. I haven't left in like three weeks, except to go to class and work, of course. Blake slides into the driver seat and starts the car and zooms out of the parking lot. We race to a new neighborhood not too far from campus. Since I've been working I've been racking in a lot of cash, and I'm proud of myself for getting a good job.

We reach the neighborhood in ten minutes and slowly look around.

"That one looks nice." I croak out, pointing to a tall, two story brick house with a 'For Rent' sign in the front yard. Blake smiles and pulls into the driveway.

"Wanna go look around?" He asks, smiling.

"Sure." I say, opening the door and stepping into the brisk air. I shudder and wrap my arms around myself and slowly walk up the concrete driveway to the front door. Luckily, the door was unlocked and we walked right in. There was four bedrooms, more than we need, and three bathrooms. There was an upstairs and a basement and the house was glowing with a homeyness that I've never got anywhere else.

"Blake, can you call for the house?" I ask, walking over to him.

He smiles and nods his head. "Sure. I'll do that right now." He says, walking outside to get the number off the sign. I walk into the kitchen and sit on one of the counters and sigh. This could be my home. Blake and me and our baby. I smile and rub my hand over my belly, feeling the baby stir underneath my hand. I smile and feel it kick.

"Woah there, calm down." I whisper to my baby. It slowly starts to relax, settling back inside the warm womb. I smile and wait for Blake to come back insde. He walks back inside with a big grin on his face.

"They said that we could meet with them tomorrow to talk with them about the house." He says, grinning. "And it's in our budget." He says, his grin growing wider.

I smile and jump off the counter and walk to Blake. "That's great, babe." I say, leaning up to him and giving him a small peck on the lips. He pulls back and rubs his hand over my belly and makes the baby stir again.

"Do you like the house?" He asks, bending down and talking to my belly. "You will be living here too, so I wanna know if you like it." He says, and the baby kicks in reply. "I guess that's a yes." He says, getting up and chuckling.

I look at Blake and smile. I'm glad that he wants this baby, I'm more than glad actually. He makes me feel so warm and fuzzy when he talks to the baby, and when he talks about how much he can't wait for him or her.

-

Hey guys! I need your help. Do you want the baby to be a boy or girl? And also, leave a name suggestion for the baby! Thanks guys, ilygsm! Also, don't forget to check out my other story, The Bad Boy Crashed Into My Kitchen! -Kaitlyn💕