17

Blakes POV

-

BRINGGG! BRINGG!

My phone goes off and I see that it's Alexis. I smile and I hit answer.

"Hello beautiful." I say, smiling.

"Blake, we need to talk. It's really important." She says. It sounded like she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'll be home in 5. I'll tell you then."

"Ok. I'll see ya then." I say, ending the call. I wait around for 5 minutes before Alexis walks through the door, her face tear stained.

"Lex, what's wrong? What happened?" I ask, running over to her. I grab her hand and pull her over to the couch and cuddle her.

"Blake, I need to tell you something, and it's really important. Please don't get mad." She says, fresh tears streaming down her face.

My first thought was that maybe she had been cheating on me. Or maybe someone told her that I was cheating on her. I wasn't, of course. But people can make some nasty rumours.

"Ok. What is it?" I ask.

"Blake, I- I'm- I can't say it!" She says, getting up and pacing around the room.

"Alexis, please tell me." I say, getting up and grabbing her, making her look up at me.

"I can't. You'll hate me." She says, looking at the ground.

"Why in earth would I hate you? Did you cheat on me?" I ask.

"No, of course not." She says, looking up at me. "It's not like that."

"Then what is it?" I say, getting mad that she won't tell me. Why can't she just tell me?! It can't be that big of a deal, right?

"Can we go get some coffee? I really need some. We can talk about this when we get back." She says, grabbing her purse and phone.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." I mumble, grabbing my coat and wallet. We go to the local coffee shop on campus and she orders a grande ice coffee with extra sugar and I get a double chocolate chip cookie, I wasn't in the mood for coffee. I grab her hand and we slowly walk back to the dorm. "Can you just tell me what's bothering you? I want to help." I say, stopping us.

"You can't fix this, Blake. My life is over." She says, ripping her hand away and walking away.

"Lex, wait. What do you mean your life is over? Did someone hurt you?" I ask, standing in front of her so she can't move.

"No, Blake. No one hurt me. But do you really wanna know why I'm upset?" She says, getting angry. And this wasn't a cute angry. This was an anger I've never seen come out of her. And I'm scared.

"If you want to tell me." I mumble.

"Ok, fine. Blake, we screwed up. Big time. And guess what? There's nothing we can do to fix this." She says, motioning to her belly.

"What are you talking about? How did we 'screw up'? I'm confused, Lex." I stutter.

"Are you really that dumb, Blake? I'll tell you in the dorm." She says walking past me.

I grab her arm and stop her. "No! Tell me now." I say, anger bubbling up in my chest.

"Fine." She spits. "You knocked me up, retard. I'm pregnant with your baby. Congratulations, grasshole." She says, ripping her arm out of my grip.

I freeze, and my face starts to grow pale. She's pregnant? "Wait, Lex. How do you know?" I ask, running to her.

"I went to the doctor." She mumbles.

"Oh." I say. I'm going to be a dad. I'm going to be a dad. I run over to Lex and pick her up and swing her around. Her eyeballs grow to the size of golf balls and it's kinda funny. "We're going to be parents!" I yell, grinning.

"Blake, put me down." She hisses, and I do ands she says.

"We're going to be parents. Oh my god! We need to start shopping for this baby. We need to get a house. And we need to live together. We need to get married. Oh my god. We need to get married." Alexis interupts me by laughing.

"Blake, calm down. We can look for a house later. And we don't need to get married. That can be later, too. We will shop for the baby once we know it's gender. So relax." She says, giggling.

She's right. I need to chill. I run the rest of the way to the dorm with her in my arms and carry her through the door bridal style. She giggles and I throw her on the bed. "I can't believe we're going to be parents." I say, smiling.

"I know. I thought you'd hate me for this." She says.

"Why would I hate you? It's not your fault." I say, kissing her forehead.

"I know, I know. I was just scared that you wouldn't want me or the baby after this." She says, looking down at her hands.

"Well, I want you both." I say, smiling.

She smiles. "I'm glad." She says.

"Me too." I say, smiling.

-

Hey guys! Go check out my new book The Bad Boy Crashed Into My Kitchen! I'm working really hard in it, so I'd really appreciate it if you read and voted for it! I'll still be updating this, don't worry. Ilygsm💕 -Kailtyn