Chapter 1

[Edited]

The line continues to slowly move, and I feel the excitement build up inside of me. I'm going to meet BTS! And most importantly, my bias, Kookie. At last, I can see the white table, and I crane my neck to get a glimpse of the boys. My eyes narrow at the first face I see. Kookie. He looks like he would rather be in hell than sitting at the table. He greets the fans with a look full of annoyance and gives them the most pathetic high-five I have ever seen. I can see the slight disappointment in the fans' faces. I walk up to the table, standing directly in front of him, but I act as if he doesn't exist.

"Aren't you going to give me a high-five? You paid like 200 dollars to meet us," he snarks.

I glance at him in irritation. "Why would I high-five someone who looks like he could care less about his fans. I paid 200 dollars to meet BTS. Whether you're a part of that, or not, is up to you." I leave the stunned idol, and move on to Jin, who is smiling brightly at the girl ahead of me. Jungkook may be a famous idol, but that doesn't mean I have to treat him any differently. I hear a chair screech behind me before a hand clasps tightly on my wrist and yanks me towards the table. I found myself in a glaring contest with Jungkook, his face inches from mine. Jin had jumped from his chair, and was trying to calm the maknae, but Jungkook wasn't backing down. The look of pure rage in his eyes catches me off guard at first, but I can't let myself waver.

"Take back what you said," he growls.

I narrow my eyes. "Apologize to all of the fans who paid to see your awful attitude."

"I don't have anything to apologize for," he argues. My lips press together in irritation. So much for loving and caring for your fans.

"Then I have nothing to take back," I snark back.

"Take her backstage!" He barks, releasing my wrist forcefully, I watch him walk back to his seat before a meaty hand grips my shoulder and pushes me away from the table, and the crowd of confused fans.

"Hey, wait!" The door slams in my face before my cries of protest can be heard. I don't even know where I am. Is this legal? Kidnapping is illegal, isn't it? Is this technically kidnapping? I plop onto the couch with a huff. This is all because burnt Kookie decided to be on his period today. At least there's food. I look at the array of dishes laid out on the table. Score! They have mini sausages! I pile a few on my plate before leaning back, and munching on the meaty delicacies. Who knew how long I'd be in here for.

Jungkook

"YAH!" I cring at Hyung's voice. I know I had it coming for me. "Really Jungkook? I thought you got over these moody fits when you became of age. I mean, what even happened out there!? First you act like you don't care about your fans, and then you're calling security on one of them for just telling the truth?"

"I know Hyung, I screwed up," I sigh rubbing the nape of my neck

"Yeah, you did, and you're going to fix it yourself." I watch him storm off towards the dressing room. Jin sure looked angelic in public, but you don't want to cross him. He's really like a mom. I know what I did was wrong, but that girl just... No one had ever treated me like that before. While I'll admit it was pretty hot, I'm not letting my guard down. I can't lose to her. Now I just have to find her.

Cathleen

I yelp as the door flies open back up in fear of the figure standing in front of me. Jungkook. His sharp features soften as he sees my fearful state. He runs his hand through his hair, and I can't help but stare at his profile. He is my bias after all.

"Look, I'm sorry..." he begins, but I don't let him finish.

"Why?" I ask shortly.

"What? What do you mean why?" I cross my arms. He doesn't seriously think he can make this all better with a simple little apology, does he?