Chapter 8

Unknown

"Did you drop the hints?"

"Yes, but they haven't triggered any of the memories yet."

"We need them to have those memories, or our plan won't work."

"I know sir, I'm sorry. But it's hard enough procuring actual memories that are forgotten, let alone fake memories that never existed."

"You made some of the memories true though, right?"

"Yes, I kept her asthma and dyslexia, but added an allergy to cinnamon."

"Good. It won't seem as suspicious if some of the memories are true. Be prepared to initiate the next part of the plan as soon as those memories are triggered. We have no time to waste."

"Yes sir." I didn't know how much longer I could take orders from this guy. He was insane, and I didn't want Cathleen or Jungkook to get hurt. I just had to find a way to get out of this guy's grasp.

Cathleen

"TAEHYUNG!" I was jerked awake by a huge crash coming from outside our bedroom door. I heard Jungkook grumble as he flipped on to his stomach and covered his head with his pillow. I reluctantly threw off the covers, wincing at the unwelcome cold air.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jungkook's muffled whine.

"I think I'd better go see what crazy antics Taehyung is up to this early in the morning."

"Why? You're dating me not him. Come cuddle with me jagi."

"You're so needy this morning," I chuckled. "While that offer is very difficult to pass up, I'm afraid I'll have to today."

"Jagiiiii," he whined.

"If you want to be with me that badly, then come with me." He threw me a sleepy glare before giving in and tossing the covers aside. To think I passed up the offer to cuddle with that body.

"You're staring again jagi," he smirked. I quickly turned away and began walking towards the door, hiding my red face. I felt his hand on my wrist before being turned around and pushed against the wall. His nose grazed my cheek, his lips centimeters from my ear. "Now, either we can go out there to see what Taehyung has done, which he probably just stole Yoongi's boxers again, or we can forget what happened out there and go back to bed." His husky voice sent shivers down my spine. I knew he could feel my lust by the smirk on his face. The heat from his bare torso was radiating on to mine. I pushed down my desires reluctantly, knowing that if Taehyung pulled another stunt, Jin wouldn't be cooking breakfast, leaving the task to me.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed. He pulled away with a pout on his face. "I'm going to make you a bowl of plain, overcooked grits for breakfast if you keep doing this."

"But jagi, I just want you for breakfast," he purred.

"Kookie, what is up with you this morning? You're never this... lusty so early in the morning."

"I swear it's the stupid bond's fault," he groaned. I followed his grimacing eyes down to a sight I had never seen before.

"Jungkook!"

"What? You think I have control over it?! If anything, I would want it to go away, it hurts like hell." I could feel some of the pain he was going through with the bond, and I could only imagine how painful it really was.

"I don't think I'll be of much help," I mumbled. He smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Go ahead and go out there jagi. I'll be out in a few minutes." I gave him a nod, my face full of remorse, as I hesitantly opened the door and left him to take care of himself.