2. Childhood

Little (y/n) snuck out of class again. And once again, she wasn't caught. It was actually ok though for a few reasons: perfect A's , fast learner, and the fact that she had no family to stop her.
She ran fast from roof to roof setting traps knowing they would chase her down when they saw she was missing again. All that trouble to skip school! Well, as expected, they did. But the 8 of them got caught. But this happened to be a special day , for you see, old man Sunatobi got in on the chase. Even though he was faster and stronger than most, even he had a hard time keeping up because not only was she fast, but she always came prepared. She threw a smoke bomb and hid real quick. Then she went to the black stone for the ones who fault against the 9 tailed fox to see her deceased family. Then went to the training grounds and put genjutsu on the place so that she would appear to not be there. And then, she began to train hard like usual. As the sun began to set, a hand on her shoulder startled her.
"Ah! hiya old man! Nice afternoon wouldn't you say?" She said nevously.
He smiled gently. "It is isn't it? That genjutsu of yours was pretty impressive too. I think I'll start calling you Legend. Now, if you'll come with me."
Thinking she was in trouble,  they ended up going to Ichiraku!
"I'm not in trouble?"
"Nah. I see you skip school to go train. And with your impressive school performances, it wouldn't hurt you. With that being said, I had a talk with you teacher. We've decided you are to graduate tomorrow! Happy birthday!"
She gasps," thank you Sunatobi-sinsae!" She says hugging him tight.
The next day she came to class, dress in her best emo clothing, with an announcement.
"Ok everyone! I have a very important announcement! Today I graduate. And with that, I have a gift for you all. Get out your homework if you haven't done it!" After they did that she did shadow clown jutsu and started doing everyone's homework because you knew all the answers and who does their homework. Then the teacher walked in right after she finished.
"Ok everyone pass up your homework."
Everyone turns it in.
"Wow! The whole class actually did there homework! For a little surprise, yall get to attend the graduation program for a certain someone."
And so she graduated.
And so, she got the name,Legend, from the first person to notice her, Sunatobi-sinsae.
And because of Sunatobi, she began to get noticed more and more.