6. Rin

Legend was sent on a mission to retrieve a forbidden scroll full of awesome jutsus. She had been gone for a whole week.
- Yr pov -
The place was heavily garded. I discised my self as a water princess. I've yet to find that damn scroll. And I'm so lonely. When I find it, I'm going to be the first one to look in it. I searched different rooms when I could,but...I think I may have figured out which room it's in~.
It's night time and I'm sneaking around. Found it! I snatch it and run. The dress I'm wereing is able to be ran in.

As I ran, some started chasing me, they threw some smoke bombs that smelt wierd. But they couldn't catch me cuz I was too quick~. Then I began trippin ballz!

I got somewhere and read the scroll real quick and then I did it! It was simple compared to all the others I've learned. It was amazing!

I was able to preform some really powerful genjutsu! Then I looked back at the scroll, and it was empty! Oh no.. Oh well. I'll just act like I don't know.
I was then on my way back to the hide out.
-Orochimaru pov-
I wander when she'll be back.. I'm so bored. Stupid paper work. I wander what will really be in that scroll.
"You know what? You do it. I'm done with all this work." I told Kobuto. Before he could protest, I walked out and shut the door.
As I was training, I was told of her arrival. I walk to the parlor to see her hugging tayuya.
"I don't like hugs. But I guess I'll make an acception." And she hugs her back.
"I see you two get along well." I walk up and hug her. I felt so lonely without her." I love your dress." It's strange for me." So~. Did you bring back the scroll?"
"Yep." She hands it over and I give it to Kobuto."What to train?"
"Sure let's train."
- In the training room-
"Ready?" I ask and she nods.
We're going at it and then..
"Amaterasu!"
"OH SHIT!" Is this the end for me??
"Sike! Gotcha!"
"Don't fool me like that damn it!"
"I can really do that though. But I wouldn't do that to you."
"Really?! How?"
"Well I watch and do. Simple."
"It can't be that simple."
"Well for me it is. But for that jutsu it took so training. You see, my kekkei is really strong and uncontrollable with both eyes because I transform. But if I try using one eye, it works!"
Then she quickly does some hand signs and..

"Do you like it? I've been training."
"It's beautiful. It feels so real."
"I would always skip class to go train. And I still made A's."
She's even more cute in this scenery.
"So you've always worked hard?"
"Yes."
"You know. To be honest with you, I kind of missed you while you were gone." Just play it cool.
"You..missed me?"
"Very much. "
"I missed you too. I was lonely on the whole trip!"
"Oh! I almost forgot!" I take out a scroll and grab a huge sake bottle out of it." Congratulations on your first completed mission Legend."
She runs up and hugs me around my neck.
"Thanks Orochimaru. I'll see you later~" Then she takes off.
-Yr pov-
I go into my bedroom and wait for tauya to get out of our shared bathroom. While waiting, I decided to draw.(No I didn't draw this pic,but I could if u wanted to.)

Then I decide to go see the lab.
As I get closer, I hear seaming and crying. I run through the door. I see a pale girl with short white hair strapped down to a table.
"What's going on?"
"We're currently working on an experament."
"Do you have others? By any chance?"
"Yeah why?"
"Good." I unstrap her from the metal surgery table.
"Wait you can't do that!" Then I give him a death glare.Then another scientist whispers in his ear. Then with wide eyes,"That's her?!" The other nods.
"If you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way~." I take her by the hand and walk her down the halls.
"My name's Legend What's your name?"
"My..name is Rin."
"It's nice to meet you!" I say with a smile." We'll be sharing this room."
I open the door.
"Woah! This is cool."
"Sounds like Tyuya is out of the shower. Let's get in kay?
She sighs as the hot water hits her.
"Does the water feel good?"
"Yeeaahh."She whispers." So..what are you planning to do with me?"
"Huh? I mean, I was sort of planning on being friends..if that's ok with you."
She doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around me tightly and starts quietly wimpering.
"Thank you.."
I comfort her and tell her it will all be all right.
As I start washing her, I hear my door slam open." Legend!"
Then Orochimaru came into the bathroom. "Hey! Did you take off with my experiment?!"
"They said they have others, so this one is mine."
Then he starts ranting so I step out naked. I'm not ashamed of anything.
"Hey! Shut up. You have others. So chill out. It was a one time thing."
Hah! Look at him melt! Man if only he liked me! This would turn into something else.
"Put some clothes on." He mumbles and leaves.
When we get out, she runs and jumps on the bed.

I run and cuddle up to her. She's so cute.
A knock annoyingly bangs on our door.
" Orochimaru requests you."
"Be out in a sec."
I whisper,"Ok. I'm putting a genjutsu outside this door. Just incase they try to take you. I'll knock 5 times. Only then will you open the door."
She nods and I leave.
I leave and go meet him in his office.
"Leave us." He says to Kobuto.
"You needed to see me?"
"Yes. You haven't been spending anytime with me. I'm sorry I yelled at you."
"I'm supposed to spend time with you?"
"You seemed so excited to see me. And now your so distant."
I look down feeling a little bad. He wants to spend time with me?
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. We could alway make up for lost time~."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"(Y/n), I've had my eyes on you sense you first started looking for me in Konaha. Only those who look really hard would find me. And you continuously looked.." He's so close.."If I were right, I'd say you have a crush on me."
"...."
"Am I right? You said it yourself a few weeks ago."
"When?"
"A drunk man's words is a sober man's truth~."
I can't say anything. So I just look away.
"You can't even look me in the eyes and deny it.."
Then he holds my chin and puts his soft lips to mine..

"(Y/n).. I like you alot. And I've become lonely without you."
I decided to take charge!

We let go and start panting.
"You're good." He says.
"You too. Well good night!"
He grabs me before I could leave.
"Wait. Stay the night with me."
"Rin's waiting for me."
"Is she going to be a distraction?"
"Don't be like that."
"Well I want to spend time with you."
"Fine. Just let me go tell her."
I leave and run through the halls. I knock on the door five times after undoing the jutsu. The door opens quickly.
"Hey. I'm staying with Orochimaru okey?"
"No! I want to stay with you!"
"Not tonight. I'll see you later."
I take off before she could protest.
I knock on his door and it creaks open.
"Come in~."
I walk in to see some candles lit her and there.
"It's so cold in here."
He grabs my hand and leads me to his bed. The door shuts on its own😨.
He starts kisses my neck sweetly and comes up to my lips.

"Wait." I sit up and do the hand signs to put up a beautiful genjutsu. And then it happened.

"(Y/n). This is great!"
"I know~."
We eventually stop and I break the jutsu on the room.
The both of us panting, he cuddles me in his arms and I fall fast asleep.